Just want to share my story with the zombie ranking.

If you were to see my stats as of the time of this posting, you will see I have a total of 57,681 kills, and 478 downs. That is a 120.6 k/d, good, but not rank 5 material (Your rank is mainly based off your kill/down ratio for those who don't know).

Just like many others, I have had the problem of playing around on TranZit, not taking it seriously, figuring out the ups and downs, when it was new. after a few weeks, I decided I wanted to have a higher rank than the skull, so I started searching on how to rank up. I came across a video explaining that your rank is mainly based off of your k/d. No matter if the uploader was right or wrong in his video, he got me started on my k/d.

I messaged him with my stats at that point, I have the stats saved in my inbox. The message was at 12/05/12, 20,268 Kills, and 317 Downs. This is a 63.9 k/d ratio, not good, but not bad, this is where the majority of players are (rank 3/skull). Ok, what I wanted to point out is, after that video, that message, I went try-hard (lol) on zombies. I focused on my k/d on (almost) every game I played.

Now with that messaged with saved stats, and my current stats, I can do a little math and see my "real" rank. So my total kills now, 57,681, minus my total kills than, 20,268 Kills, is 37413. My current total downs, 478, minus my total downs than, 317 Downs, is 161. 37413 kills / 161 downs = 232.3 k/d. (200 k/d is the area you rank up to rank 5)

There you have it, I should have shotguns by now, but I have to make up for my past. So what are you stories, and experiences?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic