Possible new perk or equipment

xserre

hello fellow zombieslayers

seeing footage of die rise and the devs mentioning mc esher (not sure if its written like that)like puzzles with infinite stairways and such.

i was thinking a new buildable equipment might be gravity boots or it may come as a perk like spiderman cola or something, allowing you to walk on wals or the roof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwQ4WCz4cU at 09:é( you clearly see a stairway and catwalk upside down while chairs seam to have fallen from what used to be the floor to the ceiling

that leads me to thinking that maybe's there's an event during die rise wich flips?! the building periodically like the excavators would block your route in moon

i think in the release vid a devs mentions "at some points in the map it might be hard to differ up from down"

what do you guys think

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Spider-man cola" That might be the greatest name for a perk ever

The perk-machine has a blue and red color scheme with his mask on the front. The bottle will be the same and the jingle will be the original Spider-Man theme song.

"Spiderman, Spiderman,

Does whatever a spider can

Spins a web, any size,

Catches thieves just like flies

Look Out!

Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong?

Listen bud,

He's got radioactive blood.

Can he swing from a thread

Take a look overhead

Hey, there

There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of night

At the scene of a crime

Like a streak of light

He arrives just in time.

Spiderman, Spiderman

Friendly neighborhood Spiderman

Wealth and fame

He's ingnored

Action is his reward.

To him, life is a great big bang up

Whenever there's a hang up

You'll find the Spider man."

• Moderators

I really hope they just stop adding perks. It's almost ruined them for me at this point since they also removed a few in Green Run and Nuketown.

I agree with you on that.

Spiderman cola would be a cool name for a perk though. ^.^

Does Spiderbite just steal peoples ideas and make videos of them? It seems like every time I see a great zombie theory, either on here or youtube, I see a NGT video a few days later about the same thing.

I think he just spreads the word, he doesn't steal anything, just promote the great ideas, or rather the most popular ideas..

Like that "leak" we got last week, seriously? A wagon? A feild? Wagon comes at round 5?!? Clear all the fog? The "black box"... One second...

TREYARCH whats the matter why would you do this?

T: What?

This awful leak says you've made this map with full potential into absolute crud!

T: Calm down! That's not me! Here's a sneek peak to prove it!

Me:... So it was all a lie... There's nothing wrong with you...

T: Nice of you to say but you of all people should know... There's plenty wrong with me!

Ahhh.... They need to make a sequel to arkham city... Theres no way the jok-a 's dead... So many questions and "but off" feelings... Don't let me saying this get off topic... Forget I said anything about arkham....

I've personally never bought anything beyond the original four perks. With the exception of Mule Kick for obvious reasons.

But i think you could apply that opinion to every new perk. I just want Stamin Up for obvious reasons. I want PHD for obvious reasons... Anyway up until this whole Double Tap 2.0 it wasn't a necessary for round 25+, seeing as you'd only want a wonder weapon for high rounds, Which makes PHD a much more useful perk.

Does Spiderbite just steal peoples ideas and make videos of them? It seems like every time I see a great zombie theory, either on here or youtube, I see a NGT video a few days later about the same thing.

There will always be guys that claim to be the best source for something, and then you realize they just get their content from other people.

What just bothers me is this whole Youtube-promotion-thing. Every view gives them more credit. If you're gonna make a community, make sure you do it the right way and show the info YOU make. Not from OTHERS. And you should also be good at it... just sayin'. I don't understand why people would watch their hours of Zombies gameplay, where they die at round 3 and watch them fail countless of times.