*Proof* w/pics Why We Have 2 Wait For EE 2 Continue

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

We have done everything we can in Green Run at the moment. The reason I believe this is based on many facts. 1)No one in the world after searching for this long has made any progress since the "Tower of Babble (Babel) Achievement" ? That's a little too coincidental because there would of been atleast one more step figured out since then 2) The quote from maxis when you complete his side "Yesss, the spire is online. Now, if only the other sites can be likewised in power, than perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable, farewell". So by him saying that, he CLEARY says farwell meaning if there was more to his steps afterwards, then he wouldnt say Farwell. By saying "Bye" basically and saying "other sites" is common sense that it's not in Green Run. And to everyone who will comment on this post saying that these beams are just theories and can be anything and that this isnt proof, its MORE proof than anyone has brought up in a long time. PLUS, its more than common sense when you put the facts together...You're in crumbled buildings which obviously are just buildings. WHY would there be the exact same BEAM of light, same color as Maxis' side beams coming from a skyscraper if it's not part of the EE? Its obviously the beams for the EE because what else would it be, a laser beam shooting down a helicopter? lol come on now...think about all of the facts from the beams, maxis' quotes, the name of the DLC level "Die Rise", almost sounding and looking like "Der Riese"...its all one big EE, and the end of this EE is going to blow our minds. Green Run is done for now...mark my words!

*Here's the reason i believe theres more only with all of the DLC that will come out in the near future, many people miss this while watching the new DLC video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwQ4WCz4cU....PAY ATTENTION RIGHT AFTER 12:15 on the left side. Notice the beams of light just like to the tower once you complete the EE on Green Run. You CANNOT deny those are the same beams and most likely you have to power up each tower in each DLC and then by the end of all DLC's, the storyline will be complete and so will this huge EE.

Here's both picture's of which shows you the same beam that shoots from the light posts to the pylon on Green Run. The picture doesn't do it justice because its a still photo. Watch the video (link above) to see for yourself that it does shoot and looks 100% like those beams in Green Run.

Here's a pic of the characters only shown. Throughout the video you never see Martlon but you do see 3 that look very familiar :) which means they obviously got to China (or wherever this is located) somehow which my guess is by using NAVCARDS to travel between places.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done everything we can in Green Run at the moment. The reason I believe this is based on many facts. 1)No one in the world after searching for this long has made any progress since the "Tower of Babble (Babel) Achievement" ? That's a little too coincidental because there would of been atleast one more step figured out since then 2) The quote from maxis when you complete his side "Yesss, the spire is online. Now, if only the other sites can be likewised in power, than perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable, farewell". So by him saying that, he CLEARY says farwell meaning if there was more to his steps afterwards, then he wouldnt say Farwell.

Nobody has ever heard this line in-game. The point is that the easter egg does not continue after the steps that have been done, because those steps are out of order. It is a common misconception that the Maxis side has reached completion because the achievement can be unlocked, and I think that threads like this in the Tranzit board do more damage to morale than anything else.

Are we so sure this isn't prior to Tranzit? Perhaps they somehow meet Marlton @ Green Run. Could be a prequel to Tranzit vs a continuation.

I think that would make more sense since there is such a huge gap in our current storyline. All the characters seem to already know each other.

If it isn't I wanna know how the hell they got to china, did they take the bus. Lol

We have done everything we can in Green Run at the moment. The reason I believe this is based on many facts. 1)No one in the world after searching for this long has made any progress since the "Tower of Babble (Babel) Achievement" ? That's a little too coincidental because there would of been atleast one more step figured out since then 2) The quote from maxis when you complete his side "Yesss, the spire is online. Now, if only the other sites can be likewised in power, than perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable, farewell". So by him saying that, he CLEARY says farwell meaning if there was more to his steps afterwards, then he wouldnt say Farwell.

Nobody has ever heard this line in-game. The point is that the easter egg does not continue after the steps that have been done, because those steps are out of order. It is a common misconception that the Maxis side has reached completion because the achievement can be unlocked, and I think that threads like this in the Tranzit board do more damage to morale than anything else.

I have received Maxis' quote about the spire being online, and we weill be back.." etc etc. It actually occurred right after I completed the EE one time. The only quote of Maxis' I've never heard is the supposed INITIAL quote before you even turn power on. Yet I HAVE heard Richtofen cough and clear his throat saying "Excuse me, I had to get used to ze aether," BEFORE power was on...

Are we so sure this isn't prior to Tranzit? Perhaps they somehow meet Marlton @ Green Run. Could be a prequel to Tranzit vs a continuation.

I doubt that it could be a prequel since Ritchofen has the quote about how he is just getting used to the aether. And as we see that the eyes are blue it would have to be after.

I believe that Die Rise was supposed to be the original map for COD:BO2. Treyarch realized that Tranzit would be too hard for DLC and cause people to lose interest. They rushed to finish tranzit for release and couldn't complete it, hence why we have half an Easter egg, multiple audio glitches and plenty or errors.

Original Zombie poster was Misty holding a head in front of high rise buildings.

Don't get me wrong, I like Green Run, but it was rushed. I am excited for Die Rise.

So yes, its not a prequel, its the original first map IMO.

BlakeD

what gets me is this. an EE or achievement is just that, and EE or achievement.

probably 50% or more of zombies players are not like us, as in, they theorize, and research, and post on forums, and google and solve all these intricate mysteries and steps.

i see a lot of people saying things like we need to teleport or use a navcard to get to china, maybe im reading them wrong, but that makes 0 sense as far as game mechanics go >IMHO

so now they are going to download a DLC and what? not be able to play their new maps?

forgive me if I am off base here, i am not a zombies pro and maybe im just misunderstanding some posts. this is certainly not a dig on anyone, i just don't understand how you would need to solve a step of any kind to just jump in and play a new DLC map.

maybe to the hunters like us, these steps simply explain the story and are technically optional, which is probably what the replies to this post will elude to, that makes sense.

probably 50% or more of zombies players are not like us, as in, they theorize, and research, and post on forums, and google and solve all these intricate mysteries and steps.

i see a lot of people saying things like we need to teleport or use a navcard to get to china, maybe im reading them wrong, but that makes 0 sense as far as game mechanics go >IMHO

so now they are going to download a DLC and what? not be able to play their new maps?

forgive me if I am off base here, i am not a zombies pro and maybe im just misunderstanding some posts. this is certainly not a dig on anyone, i just don't understand how you would need to solve a step of any kind to just jump in and play a new DLC map.

maybe to the hunters like us, these steps simply explain the story and are technically optional, which is probably what the replies to this post will elude to, that makes sense.

The Nav card will just carry over. Just like the Vril Generator. I honestly hope no one thought you would have to complete a Easter Egg to access a map...

You might of just been misunderstanding the posts you were reading.

I'm not sure about the time period, i was just mentioning Marlton was not seen. I'm believing though after thinking about it, that this is AFTER because of how modern everything looks from the buildings itself, to whats inside, to how old the one character looks, and the military gear on the zombies...Green run is obviously back in the day which has already been established by the vehicles and research etc...

You've either NEVER done the easter egg for Maxis, or you've done it the wrong way (the easy/fast run which requires killing the avogadro at same time turbines are already down)...I've done the Maxis' side of the EE about 5 times now due to helping friends get EE by doing the Richtofen side and reseting the Maxis Side. EVERY SINGLE TIME ive finished Maxis' side, thats the quote he gives me. So im not sure where you got your info from, but its wrong or its because either of the 2 reasons i stated above...But that DEFINATELY is the quote he gives every single time you finish the EE...

The Nav card will just carry over. Just like the Vril Generator. I honestly hope no one thought you would have to complete a Easter Egg to access a map...

You might of just been misunderstanding the posts you were reading.

Yeah you definately dont have to complete an Easter Egg to access a map. The Nav card will def most likely carry over and be used to access different towers to get them online. They may be used for travel, but then again after thinking about it, most likely not because most zombie players just play the maps for fun and dont have the Nav Card or will use it. Im just excited to see where this all takes us and ends up in the end...

tl;dr

I say all the time that the EE is "multi-map". I mean, look, if there is more in Green Run, it would have been found by now. But it must go on, why should there be a NavCard otherwise??

So, for me it's absolutely clear that the EE continues in future maps and/or that you have to go back to Green Run.

tl;dr

I say all the time that the EE is "multi-map". I mean, look, if there is more in Green Run, it would have been found by now. But it must go on, why should there be a NavCard otherwise??

So, for me it's absolutely clear that the EE continues in future maps and/or that you have to go back to Green Run.

Why did we get the Focusing Stone in Shangri La? We didn't use it there. We get a Navard to use in a future map. It's that simple. It's not even the first time we've gotten an item in one map to be used in another.

Funny, all you "true believers" that make countless theory posts on continuing the EE always add "And if you disagree go away and ignore the thread because I can't handle people disagreeing with me." yet when someone starts a thread discussing why they think it's finished you've got no problem jumping into the thread and telling them they're wrong. Morale? No, all you guys and your pointless continuation threads do nothing but clutter the forums up with every idea that pops into your heads that will most likely never amount to anything, because I've yet to see one that has. As a result, it becomes nearly impossible to find any actual information or even a worthwhile discussion that doesn't involve "I think we need to do ______ to continue the EE"

"Hey has anyone tried doing this thing I just thought of? Someone try it! I'm not going to because it sounds like too much work, but someone else should!"

u now what this navcard table reader thing might be a teleporter thats why the navcard dosen't work yet cause dlc maps didnt come out yet. it has a 115 meteor on it and its hooked up to the pylon and the green street lights "teleporters" are powering the pylon shooting energy into the pylon in the game u completed the easter egg on. it would be a way to continue the tranzit story hell we might even get a cutscene thats one thing we always wanted in zombies or asked about. "how do they get to the next map?" well this could be the answer.

the EE HAS 2 continue in Tranzit because Reza hintd that "death is the most common ending, but isnt necessarily the only ending"..wat do u have 2 say 2 this??? He even CONFIRMED on twitter wen asked "is der more to the tower of babble EE? n he said YESSSS!!!!!!!!
This is actually very interesting, makes me wonder.....

I believe that Die Rise was supposed to be the original map for COD:BO2. Treyarch realized that Tranzit would be too hard for DLC and cause people to lose interest. They rushed to finish tranzit for release and couldn't complete it, hence why we have half an Easter egg, multiple audio glitches and plenty or errors.

Original Zombie poster was Misty holding a head in front of high rise buildings.

Don't get me wrong, I like Green Run, but it was rushed. I am excited for Die Rise.

So yes, its not a prequel, its the original first map IMO.

BlakeD

:!:

Hmm, that's interesting, now that I think about it, this may most likely be the case.