Has Marlton Turned?

Claymackin

Well, I first noticed this when NGTzombiesdid a breakdown of the trailer. SpiderBite mentioned one of the zombies looked like Marlton, and so I took a look at his character model. They're nearly identical. The only differences being the zombie does not have any facial hair and is lacking glasses. So, what do you think? Has he turned? He was not shown in the trailer, and that zombie looks to much like him for me to think anything else.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I first noticed this when NGTzombiesdid a breakdown of the trailer. SpiderBite mentioned one of the zombies looked like Marlton, and so I took a look at his character model. They're nearly identical. The only differences being the zombie does not have any facial hair and is lacking glasses. So, what do you think? Has he turned? He was not shown in the trailer, and that zombie looks to much like him for me to think anything else.

I doubt it. The zombie just looks like a standard Asian zombie.

• Administrators

It's not the same. Sure, the model is awfully similar, which is exactly what Treyarch wants us to believe. Please look at the facial hair on Marlton; it goes around his face, and then extends underneath his chin to his sideburns. Even though the facial hair looks to be mostly removed due to deterioration, note that the sideburns are suddenly gone. This would not be the case had it been Marlton. Plus, he has black hair and not brown hair.

As someone already stated, I'm pretty sure it's just Treyarch trying to troll us. Marlton was the only one they really showed off with the first trailer with a bit of Misty here and there, now they're showing off the rest of the gang. I'm sure he's actually "visible" in the trailer somewhere, just maybe a part of his back or anything minute really. I bet he'll pop up in the trailer for Die Rise if there is one, so don't think too much into it.

• 2 months later...