My theory on the tranzit characters

Ok so i have this theory on the four characters in tranzit that they arent four characters surviving together but possibily two teams of two simpily using each other to survive. The two teams being Misty and Marlton and Russman and Stulinger and the reason i say this is because of the quotes the characters say Marlton is always talking about about Russman but never only says good things about Misty Misty is always talking about how Stulinger stinks but ive only heard her say good stuff about Marlton Russman talks bad about Marlton but always asks Stulinger for ammo and complimints him Stulinger calls Misty a slut a broad and a bimbo but i dont remember him saying anything about Russman. Also I think Russman and Stulinger may be the bad guys. In the bus depot the "STOP BUS" sign has a blood stain covering the lower part of the B to were it looks like "STOP RUS". And Stulinger is the only one who can hear Richtofen and he confinces the other three to carry out Richtofens Evil plans.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much new info, but yes that's how I see it. The two "teams" consisting of Marlton & Misty and Russman & Samuel. However, determining which one is good or evil is hard. Although Samuel can hear Richtofen, and he convinces the other three to do Richtofen's plan, doesn't mean he is necessarily evil. You also have to divulge back to the past, and determine which, either Richtofen or Maxis is evil. I know you are probably reading this saying "You idiot Richtofen is evil", but let me finish. Maxis has never had his way, and if you know about the storyline, Maxis was the one who intended to reanimate dead bodies, for what purpose who knows? And, yes Richtofen may control the zombies and yes they're after us, but when Samantha controlled them they were also after us. My point being the game never distinguishes either side as good or bad. It's just up to us to decide.

- Sanchez

Alright here's my take on the whole situation. The characters in this series are storyline based and each one has a different experience (quotes and voices heard). I believe this is a storyline we must follow along with.

As we all have heard from the tv audio broadcast that there are specific groups, we've even stated here it already seems the 4 characters are split up into groups. If we take the lessons from the broadcast signals we hear it exactly depicts our situation (just not as far as we've gotten yet).

Without going into to much details we have pretty much followed there same storyline but we haven't recreated there situation exactly. I think by further analyzing the tv audio and recreating a timeline of specific events we will eventually be able to precisely depict and know which character is suppose to do what. i.e. the richtofen group must do this and the maxis side does this.

Only when the events have been recreated exactly and all things are done in order and in time (we know there's time issues from Easter Egg parts we've done) will we then know what roles our characters are suppose to play.

btw one thought but not rationalized out is they always talk about someone dieing or killing themselves, maybe one part will be a sacrifice of sorts?

we have been told before by Raz that we need to listen to what the characters say and how they interact with each other. I do think the inter personal story is very essential to understanding the story of BO2 and will continue to be the case across DLC. However I dont think we are meant to consider them to be teams. They have clearly given the characters an intricate backstory amongst themselves but we are left to figure out what it is. I have heard Rus say positive things about stuhlinger and I have heard Misty say positive things about Russman. Ive heard Marlton and Misty both say affectionate things about eachother, but have only heard Marlton say nice things about Misty.

It seems to me that there is a strong group mentality forming but for whatever reason none of them really trust Stuhlinger. Stuhlinger Seems to be the runt or the odd man out of their group. Meanwhile it seems That Russ and Misty know eachother and that Marlton and Russ seem protective of Misty. She has the strongest dislike for Stuhlinger.

Other notable things about the group dynamic...

Marlton feels smarter than everyone else. Russ feels like hes in a position of leadership. Misty is smart and capable maybe even more than she leads on. Stuhlinger believes in aliens.

I believe russman was maybe a bus driver or actually the owner of a bus line, he has many quotes about money and bus stuff. Also russman must have been military because the younger pair have a few quotes about some sort of training. Maybe survival skilzz

Mysty clearly is a local, farm resident.

I'll talk more about marlton after i hear for myself some nuketown quotes,

And sam is a zombie and richtofens hand in the pie.

Despite being the biggest factor to completing the richtofens ee he doesnt seem that important pre-bite.