Turned General Discussion

Delta

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the people not wanting this mode but i am not one of th people who will be slamming it. It looks interesting but im more of a survival type guy so other games modes dont interest me much. I didnt enjoy grief but can understamd why people did. If u dont like dont play. Anyway do u guys think it'll be a time limit situation to decide the winner? Cos it seems that if u kill the survivour then u take his place and it cud go on forever.

Most likely it will have a timer, but can also be like TDM, the first human to reach a certain amount of kills wins

Ooh! Imagine if this was in BO1 and you could be a nova crawler or a phasing crawler! That would be awesome (going up the walls and stuff :lol: ).

Hopefully if we get a bigger variety of maps in the future we'll be able to be "special" zombies like a Screamer or a new one Treyarch dreams up.

Hmmm.

Solo versus human bots?

I am curious. I still haven't played grief beyond an offline splitscreen game. I am hoping this just a 1 on 3 mode for the ease of making a friends only lobby. Or split screen (i see you sneaking up on me...). Ha.

It would be cool to play 8 man grief, but try not to win (but you can't just kill yourself off). Obviously with friends who were on th same page about the game.

I wonder if there are lobbies looking to just play 8 man games without fn each other over. Try to get high rounds and not win.

Yea, new gametype. End rambling.

Edit: you can see the cdc guy through the wall in the diner of the trailer.

Not sure if this matters but a while back in a game of town greif, I had this weird glitch where the zombies would explode like they do here... Instead of the normal explosion... I thought nothing of it till now... :idea:

I personally want to see the ability to return as a HELL HOUND! how awesome would that be? It's not a likely theory but I must give what I can... Maybe crawlers!?

I also see why the box may not be apart of this mode, as having a Rpd may be a tad overpowered... Where as the olympia seems like a good weapon to start and keep, low amo in Cartrage and in the gun as a whole, so no one has an advantage.... Perks would fallow the same rules...

Now an idea would be to have a "zombie box" where the zombies can hit it to receive a helpfull zombie drop-

Red shoes: Allow your zombie to run faster

Fire: Allows your zombie to set its self on fire, taking small damage, but also going Kama-Kasi on impact.... Can be transferred...

Monkey/meat: Will cause other players to loose control of their zombies while you stay immune and go after the living...(until it runs out)

Carpender: Will cause all the zombie's windows to be boarded up, and make whoever got the drop rise from the ground upon respawn until it wears off...

Another idea I had Would this would be a bit like gun game where after a certain amount of kills you got a better/worse weapon until you get your X gun wining the game...

And lastly, what happens if a player commits suicide? (O_o) :?: will they respawn? Will the game end? Will the host become a zombie? Can they commit suicide?

i was hoping playing as a zombie hopefully allows you to spawn behind the barriers and not only at zombiespawns wich are technically inside the map (coming out of the ground).

this would allow us to see parts of the map wich we normally cant im pretty sure turned wont be diner specific mode.

imaging running around the back of the bus depot maybe allowing us to find new EE materiäl or richtofen giving us specific instructions

i was hoping playing as a zombie hopefully allows you to spawn behind the barriers and not only at zombiespawns wich are technically inside the map (coming out of the ground).

this would allow us to see parts of the map wich we normally cant im pretty sure turned wont be diner specific mode.

imaging running around the back of the bus depot maybe allowing us to find new EE materiäl or richtofen giving us specific instructions

I'd think we'd be more of the "risers" which come out of the ground.

Most likely if we have to spawn behind a barrier, it'll go L4D mode where there isn't really much to look at besides the way inside the map.