Dev hinted Transportation in Die Rise?! TranZit Style Map?

LegitimateRage

So Dan Seamans a Zombie developer just tweeted out moments after the DLC trailer. He Tweeted:

Die RiZe

Link: https://twitter.com/carbonfibah/status/ ... 6517761025

So i know this might just be a hype tweet but think about it, what possible mode of transportation have we seen in any posters... hm.. A Mother fuckin' helicopter!!

Cuz think about it, the map will be multiple levels which would mean a aerial vehicle would be needed to get up/down the map. I can't see it being available at the first floor or whatever level we start at but maybe if you open a door or two maybe Tedd will be welcoming us onto a Cobra or Hipache. Would be sick!

Also i think if that's outta question, when Reza talked about the Elevator shaft, it sounded like there was an actual elevator working, by what he was saying. He mentioned not looking while walking or something so maybe it dissapears after sometime like the bus is Tranzit.

Plus, the bus is known to screw you over from time to time, running you over, kicking you out or falling out so if there is some sort of moving element, it will screw us over. Thoughts guys?

EDIT- Also the guy has 97k points on round 1 so there's DEFINITELY a bank on this map. There seems to be a lot of Tranzit theme to this map. What other features are exclusive to TranZit?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Carbon, you know how to mess with our heads. 8-)

He sure does. Up until now I think everyone thought that it was a straight survivial map, but if you pay attention there are some TranZit elements to this map. Notice the bank? 97k points on round 1. And there's no bank in survival. I'm starting to think this map is either a TranZit style map or just extracts taken from it...

Oh Carbon, you know how to mess with our heads. 8-)

He sure does. Up until now I think everyone thought that it was a straight survivial map, but if you pay attention there are some TranZit elements to this map. Notice the bank? 97k points on round 1. And there's no bank in survival. I'm starting to think this map is either a TranZit style map or just extracts taken from it...

Yeah but they could just be using their hacks aka "developer tools" to fool us. Maybe, we'll find out on January 29. lol

I was just watching the new NGT Zombies video, it's a breakdown video about the trailer. I saw something rather disturbing.... After the trailer was released someone on this forum mentioned that there was a a flying structure up in the sky, it seemed a square shaped dark spot on the sky. If you pay attention in the end of the trailer you can see that structure in the sky shooting on the ground something that appears to be missiles or meteors, like the same ones we saw on the trailer.

Fast forward to 13:01.

What do you think it is ? Please, feel free to debunk me, I'm new to zombies but already a huge fan

I heard Dan Seamans once made a pretty cool website.

Also, I don't think the "Z" means anything, they've been doing it quite a bit recently, "TranZit", Grief was internally called "4 Z 4" etc.

And the huge amount of points = bank thing is kind of silly, they're playing an in dev version of the game, meaning they can just give themselves huge amounts of points to test things.

I was just watching the new NGT Zombies video, it's a breakdown video about the trailer. I saw something rather disturbing.... After the trailer was released someone on this forum mentioned that there was a a flying structure up in the sky, it seemed a square shaped dark spot on the sky. If you pay attention in the end of the trailer you can see that structure in the sky shooting on the ground something that appears to be missiles or meteors, like the same ones we saw on the trailer.

Fast forward to 13:01.

What do you think it is ? Please, feel free to debunk me, I'm new to zombies but already a huge fan

Tbh it kinda just looks like the hellstorm missle scorestreak from multiplayer but who knows I could be wrong

Here's my guess:

Start at the bottom of one building, working your way to the roof. Access a helicopter to take you to another buildings' rooftop.

Thats where you have to go down only. My guess is from there, you have access to another building via the ground floors being connected or you have to go across a street...to a third building. Where again you have to make it to the roof.

Yeah i remember reading somewhere that Seamans made this site. Just forgot when posting, but there's bound to be people (like me) who weren't here for the sites founding or even up until less than a month ago.

So the general answer i'm getting is this is undoubtedly a TranZit style map. But the reason i pointed it out was cuz that TranZit is the only really map with a capitalized Z and coincidentally the only map with Vehicle Transportation.

Now i kind of REALLY want an answer for this: What kind of Transport? My chopper suggestion or maybe an elevator?

Heres a TranZit theory. We will start here (& probably be completely wrong)

When looking at the stories of the Tower of Babel, you may come across this -

http://www.intelligentdesigntheory.info/forbidden_knowledge_tower_babel_chinese_temple_of_heaven_Noahs_ark.htm

Tower of Babel, the Chinese Temple of Heaven and Noah's Ark

People lived in many parts of the earth during the pre-flood world time lines of Noah's ark and the Great Flood carbon dating. There is evidence that people lived in China then, but disappeared either thousands of years before or during the flood. After the Flood about 2348 BC, with the scattering of the nations from the Tower of Babel about 2247 BC, before the first Chinese dynastic rule beginning forty-two years later with the Hsia (or Xia) dynasty in c. 2205-7 BC until 1911 AD, resulted in an ancient Chinese art carving of Noah's Ark model replica and annually sacrificed unblemished bullocks to their god ShangDi, a name that in Mandarin sounds like the Hebrew 'Shaddai', meaning God Almighty. About 118 years after the flood in 2230 BC, the first Chinese ruler of the Hsia dynasty built a three-tiered Temple of Heaven to the triune God that still exists in splendor today, although the Chinese do not remember the purpose of it, and for many centuries the emperors recited a prayer very much like the first chapter of Genesis.

So we have the Tower of Babel & the Great Flood. And the Historic Chinese boats that became legend from Noah's Arc. Which leads me to this.

Now looking at the 'Let's Sail magazine' in Green Run, the picture of the boat reminded me of a 'Hong Kong Junk Boat' (sorry for the sh*t pictures)

So earth has had these massive tectonic plate shifts with earthquakes & lava everywhere, is it possible that our map may be flooded & hence why the characters are shown in a Skyscraper? To get to higher ground?

Is our Transportation between the flooded streets to other buildings one of these 'Junk Boats'?