Die Rise (also just for the lols-1ST POST!)

AlphaOmega

Alrighty! So some of you are either watching the preview for the all new DLC Revolution or are picking up your jaw off the ground after the sight of the new ZOMBIES! :D The new map takes place in China (as Amazon had detailed) and is full of pit traps and some very interesting mechanics.

I will let someone else dissect the video and put up some details but i wanted to point out some interesting stuff.

If you watch it closely something interesting is that there are meteors falling from the sky. Now, if some of you were aware, JZ was struck by a meteor on new years eve. Well. now we know what it was. Yep. It was a meteor!

Now, no doubt we are gonna get some crazy theories about how the Characters from TranZit got here.

Answer is simple: Maxis used the Pylon to create a portal and got them to China. Perhaps the main goal was somewhere else? Remember, Maxis is a genius but even he miscalculated the trajectory of the rockets on moon. So it would not be a shock if the crew was teleported to the middle of nowher (or China in this case).

Big question: why china? .......Theories?

I dont see why NOT but I also dont see where the story connects. Only Time will tell.

Also, what map is it like? We all know how TranZit turned out (not bad, okay, confusing, frustrating at times). I personally hope it is a return of our beloved zombies mode (you know. one map, perks, box, PAP, NO FOG :evil: ) Looks kinda tight quarters from the shotgun in Russman's hands.

Now, onto the new game mode. Yes Yes the new mode is BA but did anyone notice the setting? That's Right! it was at 1 of the 2 locations that does NOT have a survival map: Diner! This is not too big but hey it shows that if Treyarch really wanted that location to be a survival map, it could be.

Looks like Treyarch has been working and it looks like we are in for one helluva ride!

Revolution DLC drops January 29, 2013

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

O.O *blink blink* what is that? TL:DR

Too long didn't read.

He wants you to summarize what you typed in the first post.

Ah okay.

So to the other guy:

It takes place in the Far East. The crew got there through teleportation. New game mode is Turned. Diner is a survival map. Why are they in China? I dont know

There. Simple :D