We knew that Nuketown Zombies was coming...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was just a little nod at the time. They didn't know how popular Nuketown was going to be when they made the map.

I think the reason Nuketown became a zombies map is not only because it was a popular MP map. It's also because of all those rumours that the map's special secret was that if you shot off all the heads of the mannequins in a short time, zombies would rise and turn the map into a zombies map.

We knew we were getting Nuketown zombies like we were getting that other place as zombies... :roll: I can't believe the map name slipped my mind! What is the other Blops 1 map that was small like Nuketown, but it was a military training facility.

Firing Range?

Yes! F**king Firing Range. That map had so many hidden zombie links and secrets in it most people thought it would be a zombies map. Perhaps it still will. Here's a list of a few of the secrets:

-"Please Wait" PaP flag hidden around the map.

-Dempsey Bullets

-Mystery Box

-Three Teddy Bears (music EE)

-Signs depicting infection "Quarantine Zone" and "Infection Imminent"

-Links to Shi No Numa

So many things that could make this map a zombie map. I'm sure some YouTubers have some videos on it.

• Moderators

Yea was just for fun at the time. There was a PC mod that had zombies on Nuketown. I'm pretty sure Devs got ahold of it and enjoyed it.

Ugh. Personally, I found that mod to be awful. Very little of what zombies really is was put into it.

I agree. It looks bad.

So many things that could make this map a zombie map. I'm sure some YouTubers have some videos on it.

I would like firing range to be a zombie map at some point. ^.^