Revolution offical trailer video

Zaptn.

Ruv2xMLuaoA!!!!!!!!!

Die rise looks good imo, characters are the same as TranZit.

Turned looks like an interesting game mode.

4 Multiplayer maps-

Hydro

Grind

Mirage

Downhill

Zombie map Die Rise, Zombie game-mode 'Turned' and the peacekeeper SMG!

Multiplayer Maps:

Downhill - is set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.

Hydro - floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this hydroelectric dam facility in Pakistan, filled with treacherous spillways.

Mirage - pits players in competition amidst the sand dunes of a dilapidated luxury resort in the sandstorm-devastated Gobi Desert, where a range of long-distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.

Grind - transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, California’s Venice Beach, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.

Zombies:

Die Rise – Co Op Map – Far East, where they will attempt to overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, “Die Rise,” players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm

Turned – Game Mode - where players can finally complete against each other as a zombie

Weapon DLC:

Peacekeeper SMG - This powerful SMG, accompanied by its own set of weapon challenges for additional XP, is unlocked to all Call of Duty: Black Ops II fans that pick-up Revolution.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Tranzit 4 somehow made it to the far east, and to mention the fact that Burning debris is falling from the sky! How will this feather to the Story line.

I feel like this Map will hurt my brain with everything looking parrelled, but the new game mode is badass something everyone actually wanted to be a zombie:)

Treyarch may now take all of my money.

But even the MULTIPLAYER maps look good! This is... Revolutionary!

I know! First time i've thought Multiplayer maps look good... Hydro looks interesting with the whole flooding thing.

Ugh I know right? The flooding is definitely going to be interesting to play around with.

Peacekeeper - Whenever I play multiplayer, I always think to myself, "You know what this game needs? More SMGs."

Multiplayer maps - Look cool, but I'm sure they will play terribly.

Die Rise - Nice idea but not sure if it's the type of map I was hoping for.

Turned - Seems like it could be fun to play a few times.

I'm sure I will get the DLC just to play Die Rise but my expectations are fairly low.

So, where's Marlton?

The entire trailer only showed Samuel, Misty and Russman

I noticed that as well.

I have ith the hunchy.

Maybe 1 by 1 the tranzit characters all suffer fatal doom and get replaced by the O4 who have seemed to be teleported into different parts of the earth, Takeo has teleported to china, down goes Marlton, and then we go to Russia, in another MP, another Tranzit character goes away, hello Nikolai, and then we go to Merica (again) we lose sadly another tranzit member, then We say hi too Dempsey, and then finally back to Germany, the last character of Tranzit goes and we are whole as a family, with Sammy:) and we wait for BO3 and I'm totally just thinking I'm losing my mind.

Joke theory from me. Lol.

how I BELIVE the Tranzit 4 got there (China) is probably from the Denizen teleporters.

So, where's Marlton?

The entire trailer only showed Samuel, Misty and Russman

I noticed that as well.

I have ith the hunchy.

Maybe 1 by 1 the tranzit characters all suffer fatal doom and get replaced by the O4 who have seemed to be teleported into different parts of the earth, Takeo has teleported to china, down goes Marlton, and then we go to Russia, in another MP, another Tranzit character goes away, hello Nikolai, and then we go to Merica (again) we lose sadly another tranzit member, then We say hi too Dempsey, and then finally back to Germany, the last character of Tranzit goes and we are whole as a family, with Sammy:) and we wait for BO3 and I'm totally just thinking I'm losing my mind.

Joke theory from me. Lol.

how I BELIVE the Tranzit 4 got there (China) is probably from the Denizen teleporters.

I guess that could work, seeing as there's going to be 4 map packs.