just putting it out there (lamppost in town)

xserre

hello fellow zombiers

recently i was playing a game and something struck me as fairly odd, now i dont know if its EE related or not.

now you must know im very much into the story line and EE's of zombies yet i do NOT have completed any side of the EE because i cant find any players to do it it with.

now to the point, playing as stuhlinger i was in town and i noticed the lamppost behind the fence at the backentrance was pulsating. now i dont know if thats just the regular lighting effect thru the fog or whatever so i decided to put down my turbine in front of it. (power was on)

The interesting part is that once i put down the turbine an audio clip from stuh triggered saying "powered by conspiracies!) one of the audio clips used when you do something useful with your turbine

so i have this in theater yet i dont see anything special happening around me

after going game over i returned there as misty this time the power was off, put down the turbine and yet again an audio clip triggered i think this one was "x marks the spot"

after that i just continued playing regularly not paying much attention.

Now whats really odd is after the was finished i wanted to create a highlight reel from that match so i set custom highlight to myself, best moments and 3 stars and above.

the moment i put down the turbine it started recording automatticly and for a whole minute after it nothing really happens i dont do revives no zombs around...

this to me makes it look like putting the turbine there has some significance as i have noticed that opening doors and such with turbine can cause a highlight to be recorded.

now let me know what you guys make of it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic