Where Did The Characters Come From

So this has been something small Ive been thinking of for the past few days and I figured I'd post some things

here and see if these make any sense.

So there's 4 characters in Tranzit, where did they come from exactly?

Marlton: Easy one, he is heard when knifing the bunker in Nuketown. There is also a bus horn heard somewhere in the map, best guess is Marlton rode it to Tranzit (or close to it) and got off.

Misty: I'd like to believe Misty was with Marlton in the bunker, or met with him on the way, based on the way they talk about each other.

Russman: Now I think most theories have concluded Russman lived in the Hunter's Cabin, using his Bowie Knife to feast on local denizens of the fog (his red eye and torn clothes makes him the easiest option.)

Samuel: Now this is the tough one, but I believe I have an idea where he came from. In Kino I saw a video where the guy stood next to a window and after 20-30 seconds a faint sound of a man screaming is heard in the background. Is it just me, or the manikin from Kino's dressing room is the exact same one in Tranzit used for the turbine. For some crazy reason I think Samuel brought that with him.

Just a thought, feel free to prove me wrong or post your own ideas

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're reading way, way too much into this. But for what it's worth, there's no way that Russman lived in the cabin when there are quotes from him on the bus ride about how he's never seen a forest before, so that's pretty much out the window.

What's wrong with them all just being a bunch of survivors that ended up together the way most zombie stories go? I mean, if you want to go reading way too far into things, then how did they all end up inside a locked bus-depot? Are they all wizards because they can revive each other? Why don't they bleed to death? What do they eat?

Don't forget that it's just a game man, there doesn't have to be a reason and rhyme to absolutely every single detail of it. :D

I think he's kinda on track. I think Marlton came in from Nuketown.. I think Misty is Tank's daugther.. And the 'not ever seen a forest' quote is actual Samuel.. I think Rusman might have been in that cabin, it fits his hobo demeanor. I also agree that Samuel is a mystery, especially with his quotes and being the only one who can hear 'the voices'.

I guess people were reading too much into it when WaW introduced the original characters? It was just a zombie game?

• Administrators

You're right.. i was confusing the two characters for some reason. Though i don't see how anyone could be 'from' nuketown, since it was just a test range. And it got.. y'know.. nuked.

But that's our only evidence as to where Marlton first appeared in the story. The only further backstory beyond his presence in Nuketown is that he used to be part of some group/team, only to be removed from it. He mentions it while inside the shelter in Nuketown. You're right though; nobody specifically came from there.

Well, one of Russman's quotes (when low or out of ammo) shows that he does have some type of alzheimers (he calls it oldtimers) so maybe he wouldn't remember all of it, that would explain why he has no quotes about it. I'm sure all this will be much clearer later on in dlc.

Lol...first dlc with Treyarch?

There will only be more confusion with each dlc...