How to find the end of the Tranzit Easter Egg

You can just create a new profile and do all of this testing offline. No need to use up another gold account. I messed around with not picking up navcard and when the table actually comes into play...theres really not much to learn.

You can't do the Easter Egg by yourself. You need at least 2 people.

Where did i mention doing the easter egg? Nav card and nav card table are not connected to the ee.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory I have been working on and it just so happens that jimmy z's last twitter post tied into it perfectly. I like many have seen the glowing orbs but have been unable to duplicate them.one of the things I thought had to do with the appearance of the orbs was how much money I had in the bank. but when I put money in the bank and played again nothing happened. but then I read jimmy's post and he said to "wait" and I remembered. The last time I saw the orbs of light I had not played in at least 24 hours. since then I have played allot trying to duplicate the orbs never going that long without playing. I think that is the key.I think we have to put money in the bank and wait a full day before withdrawing it and maybe we can duplicate the orbs and continue searching for the next clues. what do you guys think? has this been tested?

I have a theory I have been working on and it just so happens that jimmy z's last twitter post tied into it perfectly. I like many have seen the glowing orbs but have been unable to duplicate them.one of the things I thought had to do with the appearance of the orbs was how much money I had in the bank. but when I put money in the bank and played again nothing happened. but then I read jimmy's post and he said to "wait" and I remembered. The last time I saw the orbs of light I had not played in at least 24 hours. since then I have played allot trying to duplicate the orbs never going that long without playing. I think that is the key.I think we have to put money in the bank and wait a full day before withdrawing it and maybe we can duplicate the orbs and continue searching for the next clues. what do you guys think? has this been tested?

See that's a very interesting theory, but it's absolutely necessary to find a way to activate Maxis' introductory line of dialog before doing anything else. The orbs are very strange, and I don't understand them at all, but at the moment they aren't necessarily important because people have only ever seen them after already completing an easter egg. If anything, you should try stocking up points in the bank and then playing without activating any of Maxis' lines. I agree it's possible that by "wait" Jimmy meant over a period of days, but it's also entirely possible that it's just a few rounds with money in the bank/in point count. Please read the original post, this isn't about a continuation, it's about starting all over and doing things correctly.

I know we need to do the steps in the right order but I also think we are missing something all together with these orbs of light. I have duplicated it three times now each time I played a game where I put 25,000 or more in the bank, played a game of survival went back and withdrew the money. I don't know if any of my other habits such as turning on power and going to the bank on round one had anything to do with it but whatever I am doing it is working.I debunked my own theory because I did not have to wait a full day. I will post a fully detailed description of my next successful game soon.

I know we need to do the steps in the right order but I also think we are missing something all together with these orbs of light. I have duplicated it three times now each time I played a game where I put 25,000 or more in the bank, played a game of survival went back and withdrew the money. I don't know if any of my other habits such as turning on power and going to the bank on round one had anything to do with it but whatever I am doing it is working.I debunked my own theory because I did not have to wait a full day. I will post a fully detailed description of my next successful game soon.

Where are u seeing the orbs?

In the box, on the traffic light, the tower?

I see the orbs in the box every game, but my bank is usually always full.

Where are u seeing the orbs?

In the box, on the traffic light, the tower?

I see the orbs in the box every game, but my bank is usually always full.

I have seen the orb of light on both the traffic lights in town in the box and over the teleporter near town. In games where I don't see it usually another player does (usually misty or russman) Even if they have never done the easter egg.(I have done only the richtofen side)