Funny/Stupid Things You Have Done

SlashRacer

I have started in 15th round with my friends on town, we all pack a punched pistols, and fucking 30 seconds after that i killed my self with pack a punched pistols and had to spectate the round and as soon as i respawned i died again, and then i rage quited lol

And i know that this is not on Tranzit, its that big of a fail i had to share it here :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing with randoms and a guy goes down straight under the jug room (split screeners btw). I run to revive but the other guy jumped out of the jug room, landed on the guy and they both went down. LOL i never bothered to revive them because i was in hysterics.

back on black ops 1 on ascension me and my friend both had the same idea to shout NUKE and dolphin dive for it. We did it from opposite ends and did the dolphin dive glitch and downed by accident. luckily we were playing with my friends brother and he revived us lol

EDIT:

my friend pretends to know next to nothing about zombies. It's an act. Round 17 5 player TranZit(people left from an 8 player) and my friend builds the turret and places it when we get to bus depot. I never saw him do it but he grabbed a turbine and placed it, i was on top of the bus. Bus honks the horn, zombies in the windows, seconds later he's down. I think he said the turret turned on me(innocent act). I jumped down the hatch and started to revive him, forgetting about turrets killing you. Worst mistake i ever made. Luckily we were at the m16 part of the tunnel so i tombstoned and my other friend who was kinda noobish at the time had to train in the tunnel, which he did. My friend who downed me was so close to wetting himself from laughter was kicked from the party and we survived til round 19. What a dick.

During the first weeks my friend guided me through the cornfield mid-round on round 15-18(can't remember) which was the most stupid idea ever. We got to the bit where you turn left and i missed it and my friend was like 'where'd you go?' and i was like 'lost' so he ran out to see 5 zombies down me with a denizen giving me a big, lovely hug. I had ray gun so i killed the zombies around me and my friend was reviving me when i shouted'denizen!' and he proned under the bastard and it went for miles over us! Like a boss

• 4 weeks later...

when the game first came out. I didn't know the turret had friendly fire

so I wanted to use the new things!

got all set up jugg dub tapp paped weps

ran around built the turret set it up in the farm

run to go build the electric trap, get last peice fall down pit.

try again next game! make the jump just to get there finally with all the electric trap and the turret and the turbine!

just to get mowed down by my own chopper

The bus was leaving the Dinner. Near the garage I decide I'm gonna run to the bus instead of wait for it to pass by. I get caught up in between the gas pumps and the bus. The bus drags me until it makes its turn toward the lava and DOWN I went.... worst part is that this happened directly after someone asked me "How do you have Skull with dagger!?" and I reply "Don't do stupid shit to go down." like I'm invincible.

Was having an epic 4 man Tranzit. We all had every perk and at least one PaP gun before round 3. Accidentally lost our walker and had to play through round 4...No big deal.

Just then, the guy training at Diner tells me, "Hey Knucks is open now..." I was training in the Tunnel and wanted to get Knucks before the rounds got too high. So, I run over to get them. Saw no one at Diner, but thought nothing of it and went straight in for the Knucks...

The guy training at Diner happened to be climbing up for Knucks right as I double jumped and that works just like dolphin diving on another player, so yeah...We both went down and our other two teamates were at Town...Tons of wasted points.

I was running a train in the tunnel during a high round, and I heard the bus coming. I thought nothing of it. One of the randoms happened to be on the bus, so while I was running backwards shooting down my train I got trapped by the zombies that were following the bus.

Note to self: avoid the bus when it's passing down the tunnel lol.

Game was new, friends camping diner roof with turret. I was pooling in front of garage. The round winds down, I go up to visit them and we all get mowed down by the turret. Facepalm, headdesk, bodyfloor...

Took out 20k walk to teleporter, foggie gets on my head, I walk under lamp, game fails to make tp hole, i walk into lava confused as foggie finishes me off. Never trust Treyarch game mechanics, ever! Yes, power was on.

On round 33 in front of farm, not even out of ammo, want to practice my jetgun use, I know to just shave the edge of the crowd, but instead I just fired and walked into the crowd, sucked into middle for a well-deserved beating. Why, me? Why?

I run in the tunnel a lot and use the bus when it comes around to mow down my horde to save ammo. When it comes through in the early rounds I play around and jump into the grill on the front of the bus and it pops you up into the air. I've had a couple lucky bounces that were pretty funny. One bounced me up and I hit my head on the ceiling in front of the pole thing sticking out (that you have to jump over when riding on top of the bus) while up in the air the bus pushed through under me and I landed on the roof and just continued to town.

The best one though was when I jumped into the grill, it popped me up and right through the front window of the bus. My buddy was on the bus with the doors closed and watched me come flying through the front window like a zombie. Oh we laughed and laughed. :)

I run in the tunnel a lot and use the bus when it comes around to mow down my horde to save ammo. When it comes through in the early rounds I play around and jump into the grill on the front of the bus and it pops you up into the air. I've had a couple lucky bounces that were pretty funny. One bounced me up and I hit my head on the ceiling in front of the pole thing sticking out (that you have to jump over when riding on top of the bus) while up in the air the bus pushed through under me and I landed on the roof and just continued to town.

The best one though was when I jumped into the grill, it popped me up and right through the front window of the bus. My buddy was on the bus with the doors closed and watched me come flying through the front window like a zombie. Oh we laughed and laughed. :)

I ran (literally) into the bus at diner, it has made me think that I can use that to get on the roof of the garage...

It once cut me off while pooling at the diner, i was trapped in a crowd of zombies, the bus picked me up, blew up the zombies, dropped me safely...

Phew...