Obelisk Tower and The NAVcard Table

Darkesttimes

Ok i will start making this topic as a preparation to what i am gonna do soon.

I need you(the readers) to be open minded and forget everything you know now atm about the EE.

1. Tower of Babbel,

After reading and hearing the richtofen quotes, makes me believe that around 80% of the videos out there are doing something wrong, as in having a step in it that is not needed at all, the tower is called [ Pylon - Maxis ] [ Obelisk - Richtofen ]

The game saves youre "choice" why? because it will matter for the rest of the Storyline, there was an interview about the zombies story and the guy stated that player would have to make choices

2. Navcard Table,

There is no reason for us to believe the table is needed, so why would we need it for Tower of Babbel? we don't thats what i am gonna try proof to you all soon, heating up

the tower without the table, what does this mean if it works?

easy, we will need to come back later in the dlc, there is a reason why some things are being saved by the game, the table is being saved because you prob need to get the card from a diff map.

the navcard is being saved because you prob need it for a diff cardreader on a diff map, why is the jetgun not being saved? well you dont need it in a diff map, now tell me that sounds logical no?

3.Beams

IMO this is a glitch on the Xbox so i am not even gonna think about that.

I know prob most of you see this as common sense but you feel like you overcame this step, but did we?

jimmy zielinski ‏@ZielinskiJimmy

Tell me the tasks you have completed...In order. NOW!

Now again what order did we do? did we do what we where asked to do? basicly no we didnt

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yes, it does seem apparent that most of us have done the steps out of order slightly. Nevertheless, we still finished the Easter Egg and even got an achievement signaling its end. But there is one thing I'd like to simply add into this: no where in the game has it occurred that we will see the last of Green Run, that's for sure. You are correct, however; there is a quote by Maxis saying we'd return sometime in the future. With your speculation (as well as the many others who also committed to the same idea), the NavCard could be utilized as an item of importance down the line.

The table is needed in a way. When you power up the obelisk for Richtofen, the general player has learned to use the Jet Gun precisely on the meteor until it's heated enough. How this heats up the tower itself, I have no clue.

As for Jimmy's tweet, some say that it's due to his irritation of people scrambling around and getting upset at Treyarch for making the Easter so simple that there seems to be more to it. Whether there is actually an additional step or two has not been stated by either side yet. Because you can slightly change the order in how you complete the Easter Egg, many assume that there is only one correct way to getting every quote in the audio files to be played (and getting the NavCard to be successfully accepted).

Yes, it does seem apparent that most of us have done the steps out of order slightly. Nevertheless, we still finished the Easter Egg and even got an achievement signaling its end. But there is one thing I'd like to simply add into this: no where in the game has it occurred that we will see the last of Green Run, that's for sure. You are correct, however; there is a quote by Maxis saying we'd return sometime in the future. With your speculation (as well as the many others who also committed to the same idea), the NavCard could be utilized as an item of importance down the line.

The table is needed in a way. When you power up the obelisk for Richtofen, the general player has learned to use the Jet Gun precisely on the meteor until it's heated enough. How this heats up the tower itself, I have no clue.

As for Jimmy's tweet, some say that it's due to his irritation of people scrambling around and getting upset at Treyarch for making the Easter so simple that there seems to be more to it. Whether there is actually an additional step or two has not been stated by either side yet. Because you can slightly change the order in how you complete the Easter Egg, many assume that there is only one correct way to getting every quote in the audio files to be played (and getting the NavCard to be successfully accepted).

I myself think the reason it works on the table is the fact that then you have something to aim at, i will be trying to do it without table and just aim at the ground see what happens, if it works then i am 100% sure that there is nothing more in green run, and i will stop looking for it and start focusing on the dlc

Well i will save you the time, You can heat the obelisk with out the table . I have done this many times. Does that mean its over I don't know, it definitely means the table is for a different step. I do hold onto hope that there is more to the green run story, but my hope fades more and more everyday. What I really hope is we get the new dlc and find out we can't complete the ee because something wasn't completed in green run. Only time will tell.