The Church is a Rocketship (Edited First Post With Pictures)

Elwood

Have you seen the rocket?

It's located right outside of town.

Its hidden so well you may even call it Winston Churchill.

Not only is it in sight while in town....but its in sight on the loading screen.

What loading screen...Grief/Survival on town!

Just take a look on the loading screens.

Then there was this that was sent to me via email.

Reference to the Toys/items on the loading screen of moon apparently.

Still unknown were this screenshot came from.

You can't tell me that thing wont be able to touch the moon...Yet alone that it don't look like a rocket.

Not only this, but there is a "cut" wire to a power switch nearby it, much like in Der Reise with the fly trap.

** This is located near the mystery box in the corner across from the "rare books" store, Look up on wall you will notice a wire line, then its cut, leading to a black/red box behind the building, I've shot it with the micro annhilator and nothing, it does spark though like a metal surface lol **

Thoughts?

Thats a damn rocket!

LIKE BOOM TO THE MOON.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's a nice perspective on the church, no doubt. I'm actually pretty interested as far as the connection between a rocket and Green Run, but what definitely makes you say that this is a rocket?

This is also a church spire; does that necessarily make it a rocket? Absolutely not. Can I actually confirm that it's not one in disguise? No. Could you explain as to why the church in Town would be a rocket besides aesthetic appearance (I don't count some box underneath the church to be anything related to a power source)? Or even what it is doing there?

I really like posts like these. When the Non believers of EE continuation come out and say it's just nothing. Then there's the believers (like me) who say give it a try and if it fails just throw it in with the rest of our failed theories.

Rockets... Now i know there were 3 that hit Earth. But one that went back up? Hmm.. What would it do? Nuke the Moon? Take the TranZit 4 to the next map? Curious..

• Moderators

Where is the rocket in the loading screen? Can you point that out? May be post another picture. I like the theory, unfortunately its no good because there is no proof to back this up.

I think he means that the church tower is a rocketship.

OK here's how I think the Church looks like a rocket...

Alright in this picture the main building, or the "Spire" part leads straight down to the ground, making the front look rectangular, or thinking in 3D terms cylindrical, making it look like a rocket.

The secondary building also looks like the wings, with the building being built almost halfway up the first building, which really makes it look like a rocket to me. Also, the clock looks like a window like on this:

So all in all, I believe the church is a retro rocket, fitting the theme of the green run loading screen, which also seems a bit 50's to me.

This looks nothing like a rocket to me, for one what would be the Spire is built into the secondary building. Also as I mentioned above, what really makes it look like a rocket to me is the way the secondary building is built.

Where is the rocket in the loading screen? Can you point that out? May be post another picture. I like the theory, unfortunately its no good because there is no proof to back this up.

I think he means that the church tower is a rocketship.

Thanks for poitning that out Lenne.

I get it, That's a good observation. Point is where are we getting from here, Is there something that needs to be done here. I have tried spamming jet gun there loads of times. Nothing.

Perhaps try and get the green avagodro there, aim this electrical beam from the laundromat at it?

Are you referring to the church? If so, my god that does look like a rocket.

I would like to get ahold of someone who has no_clipped the map and see what they say about the Church..

Some have done a simple no_clip, and not been able to get inside, but I am willing to bet SOMEONE has gotten inside..

Also, this Rocket theory would possibly explain the seemingly inexplicable blue light being emitted from the Church spire.. Just another thought until someone complete no_clips the map..

I would like to get ahold of someone who has no_clipped the map and see what they say about the Church..

Some have done a simple no_clip, and not been able to get inside, but I am willing to bet SOMEONE has gotten inside..

Also, this Rocket theory would possibly explain the seemingly inexplicable blue light being emitted from the Church spire.. Just another thought until someone complete no_clips the map..

I do Know for a fact when you get inside the Church, The whole Building is Empty But theirs a wooden floor where the Zombies spawn in, on the right side & that larger Chimney looking thing in the Center is SOLID for some odd reason you cannot see thru it..

I do Know for a fact when you get inside the Church, The whole Building is Empty But theirs a wooden floor where the Zombies spawn in, on the right side & that larger Chimney looking thing in the Center is SOLID for some odd reason you cannot see thru it..

PERFECT!! Now, this may go to show, that Maxis was either involved in Green Run, perhaps making a rocket to Destroy the moon, See "Moon Relevance" thread for more info on that..

I have a more complete theory now, since IF Maxis was in Green Run, that would explain why he only had one rocket, since the moon is considerably smaller than the Aerth, (pun). Maybe he was trying to Nuke the Moon before Edward could do so to the Aerth..

Just another thought..