Diamond Camo, anyone?

Undead

So apparently, after reading the latest news post on Blops 2, people have found there was a hidden camo after gold, yeah, Diamond camo. And if gold didn't look blingy enough, Diamond is basically gold camo with diamond plating. This super expensive camo is unlocked once you've earned gold camo on all weapons within a class (SMG's/Assault/Snipers etc.) The quickest way to get this for yourself would be to unlock gold camo on all of the "Specials" classes.

If you haven't seen it yet, here ya go:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Gold Shotties except for the M1216. Nearly have the 250 One Hit Kills, but I prestiged and didn't want to waste a perma-token to unlock it, so I moved on to doing Snipers. I'll just switch back over to the M1216 once I reach 52 though, so I'm counting the Shotguns as Diamond for me.

I am going to have so much trouble with LMG's, AR's and maybe SMG's. I hardly get headshots, and when I do, it's just a fluke, so I'm leaving them till last. I'm doing well with the Five-seven though. Not sure if I'll stay with pistols or move onto launchers when it's done though.