DLC PACK 1 INFO! Die Rise is in CHINA!

1mat926

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't view it.

Please correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this count as a leak?

And no I am not beeing a douche I just want to know. :P

Thanks in advance. ^.^

here you go, Lenne:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Revolution-DLC-Details-Leaked-By-Amazon-51128.html

Do blunders count as leaks? A 3arc employee divulging zombie info months before the initial game release is definitely a leak. But Amazon posting it by mistake, CoD mobile posting it by mistake, and Gamestop posting it by mistake - kind of gray areas.

I think points for both sides can be made - leak or not. Either way, I'm for sure ready for China. I visited there in college, now I get to go back... vs. zombies :twisted:

To me this doesn't count as a leak. It is openly published in amazon one of the wide known distributors and sellers of COD. 3arc must have intentionally given them the info, if not its their fault. I will leave this up to other staff members.

so does this mean I can publish my MC Escher thread? :mrgreen:

Can't view it.

Please correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this count as a leak?

And no I am not beeing a douche I just want to know. :P

Thanks in advance. ^.^

here you go, Lenne:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Revolution-DLC-Details-Leaked-By-Amazon-51128.html

Do blunders count as leaks? A 3arc employee divulging zombie info months before the initial game release is definitely a leak. But Amazon posting it by mistake, CoD mobile posting it by mistake, and Gamestop posting it by mistake - kind of gray areas.

I think points for both sides can be made - leak or not. Either way, I'm for sure ready for China. I visited there in college, now I get to go back... vs. zombies :twisted:

Oh, right, accidentaly, that's BS. It's just free advertisment. Treyarch doesn't want to pay for advertising and "leaking" the information creates a bigger buzz. How many times can one game series "leak" info before it stops being an "accident"

Black Ops map packs

MW3

Black Ops II

Calling shenanigans.

To me this doesn't count as a leak. It is openly published in amazon one of the wide known distributors and sellers of COD. 3arc must have intentionally given them the info, if not its their fault. I will leave this up to other staff members.

so does this mean I can publish my MC Escher thread? :mrgreen:

Like I said, I don't know for sure if this will count. I'll let other staff worry about it. If you have any other questions simply message us.

woah woah woah...

HMV refers to "grind" as "skate" which IMO means they probably took the Amazon UK blunder and put their own spin on it. MC ESCHER FTW!!! :lol:

Hydro - This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.

Downhill - A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.

Grind - Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.

Mirage - This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.

Zombies - Die Rise - The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.

Map 1 - Mirage - A town set in the aftermath of a sandstorm with sand dunes scattered in between buildings with one structure directly in the center; perfect for sniping and creeping up on enemy players.

Map 2 - Downhill - A Ski Lodge in the French Alps with both an accessible interior and working Ski Lift for transport up the mountain for the perfect cover (or death trap).

Map 3 - Hydro - This large map is perfect for long distance killing and with working flood gates to block paths/take our enemies, could be the best map in the DLC.

Map 4 - Skate - This more compact map sees players use ramps and bowls for cover along the Venice, California Boardwalk.

Map 5 - Die Rise - A new Zombies map set atop buildings that are literally falling apart.

• Moderators

here you go, Lenne:

Thanks to both of you for explaining and giving me a new link. :3

Correct me if I'm wrong but Shangri-La had Chicom boxes.

Shangri-La is in Chinese controlled lands.

There is your link.

I've said before that China would be a factor in the story somehow.

If this is all true & that.

Remember all those tweets about Shangri-la? I do.

Also, Die means she:

Masculine: Der

Neuter: Das

Feminine: Die

She Rises...? Interesting, like Ascension, to Ascend.

(Just read the full leak. No spoilers from me. But it all sounds good, better than what I've seen so far).

Regards Alpha.

typically it's been trailer tuesdays.

Ah, right. :? Well, I certainly hope there's a reveal tomorrow.

We haven't played Zombies in a while. We should fix that.

I certainly hope indeed!!!

Let's play this weekend broseff. I've been doing a lot of multiplayer lately, and with the holidays and work things have been craaaazaaay. Let's try to do a dual commentary as well, I'm almost at 1000 subs woot!