Ranking system deranking

game78

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to post this on a couple of different "ranking system" threads because there are multiple threads on this topic. DISCLAIMER: This is what worked for me and I give all credit to EverythingPiff and his YouTube videos. I am NOT a subscriber of his and I am not promoting his channel but I will post links to the vids that helped me. I admit I am a noob to posting links. I hope they work but copy and paste if not. Apologies.

Tally marks and blue eyes are DEFINITELY from playing 5 days IN A ROW.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6nb2taNQGE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW191ZM9Hu0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNUdlw1c2Ac

He does acknowledge that there may be other factors and ways to get the Shotgun emblem but he focuses on kills / downs ratio and that is what I'd did and it worked. I usually play at night before bed and I don't have time most nights to get into the mid 30's and higher because I have to sleep to get up for work. My team plays for a couple hours on Tranzit and we routinely get to round 25-30. My goal, as is everyone's, is to never go down, but it does happen obviously. My goal was to always finish playing with at least a 160 kill/down ratio. Slowly but surely I got my ratio to climb and 2 days ago I got my ratio to 165 and kept it climbing, now 170, and I got the shotgun emblem on the second day at 165.

We never "finish" a game by going down when we decided we were going to bed. We ALWAYS quit. Quitting games had NO IMPACT on me getting my Shotgun emblem. I didn't get a huge amount of revives and my head shots are usually around 30% of my total kills. I focused strictly on kills/downs and it got me there. I played Grief and Survival a few times but always resulted in more downs, particularly in Grief, than I was willing to accept and so we stuck strictly with Tranzit.

I want to be clear that I think it wis possible that getting to high rounds will possibly help and getting revives and being a "good player" will help, but for me kills/ downs got me there.

Chumnation is my Xbox gamer tag if you want to play I am on most nights. Serious players only who like to play a "patient and methodical" zombies game please.

I'm following that same thought, high kills/death ratio with few deaths. When I started playing I died a lot, now I'm having a bad time trying to rank up. I'm stuck with skull blue eyes 5 tali marks and a 122 K/D ratio, usually get to round 30, just got to 40 yesterday. To confess I'm getting sick of trying to level up, the game gets boring and repetitve, you need a LOT of patience to do so.