Zombies DLC

So does anyone think the new die rise map will be a tranzit type of map? As much as I would approve I kinda have my doubts. For one, I don't think activision would miss the oppurtunity to advertise revolution as 4 multi player maps plus "multiple" zombie maps. I think it would lean more so towards how nuketown is, another location to zoom in on and one survival/ possible grief mode. Thoughts?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think.. of coarse it will be a tranzit map. The original, small survival map standing alone like we saw in previous games is obsolete, with the exception of nuketown zombies. Now, tranzit is the new main gameplay mode, relating to the story, and survival and grief are just bonus, non-related modes off to the side.

Also, this may seem slightly irrelevant but just came to mind... green run is basically the kino der toten map - related to the story but boring to play after a while, and simple to get us used to the new adjustments to the game. nuketown is basically the five map - sort of just a bonus, still relates to the story but mostly just as a novelty idea. However, the more i play nuketown, the more suspicious i become of a huge easter egg hidden somewhere in it...

Anyways, back to the first topic- all new maps released will most likely be tranzit style, with some new mode of tranZportation, and then small areas throughout where survival and grief are played.

It will most likely be an exact version of Green Run with new locations. I hope it is. I enjoy TranZit sized maps a lot and have been wanting them for a long while. Now the only thing Treyarch needs to implement is interact-able environments.

And i totally want to agree with you, its just the fact that they could say "4 multiplayer maps plus (x) amount of zombies maps"

Hopefully our best wishes are true, because thats basically, in my eyes anyways, a way to green light a future spin off call of duty. If enough of us play and buy all these TranZit maps, then with simple dollars and cents, we should finally see our Call of Duty: Zombies.

I personally hope they also include an additional "classic" type map where it's just one relatively decent sized map that we all know and love as well. Sure, I can break Green Run into 3 or 4 "survival" mode sections, but actual different maps is nice to. Wishful thinking of course, but it was nice to play Nuketown when Green Run got old.

After reading a lot of theories and info, I'm pretty sure we'll have ourselves a TranZit mode in Die Rise. I'm imaginating using the helicopter to get to different roof tops and buildings with selective floors to be in.

Have more faith in the future of Zombies, man. I'm sure Treyarch knows very well what we want...

I personally hope they also include an additional "classic" type map where it's just one relatively decent sized map that we all know and love as well. Sure, I can break Green Run into 3 or 4 "survival" mode sections, but actual different maps is nice to. Wishful thinking of course, but it was nice to play Nuketown when Green Run got old.

The Blops 1 maps are supposedly returning with two new game modes. This is all rumor and theory so who's to say if it'll be true or not.