Billboard and Jet Gun

1mat926

i was thinking, looking over the forum, there was a big buzz about the Sedan Billboard in the fog, so, with the new find of using the jet gun to fly up a pole, i think we could possibly get up to the top of the billboard. For those not familiar with this Flying thing, here it is,

Also, another thing this video points out is that if you have tombstone you wont die while flying, which is very intresting.

qTk8kQj7bNE

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah i feel really bad about saying this but you were still firing the jetgun on your way down so you didnt fall down from such a height.

with Tombstone your still firing the jet gun after you hit the peak

without Tombstone you stop firing once you hit the peak...

Sorry but your trying to troll

Ah i feel really bad about saying this but you were still firing the jetgun on your way down so you didnt fall down from such a height.

I agree, Jetgun was held alot longer when you had Tombstone.

He hit a death barrier at the top of the pole, one that isn't there with Tombstone on. That's why he died.

Yeah.....

That's true but you forgot that Richtofen is laughing after he dies and ecerybody knows that Richtofen won't laugh if you die due fall damage only if you die because of a glitch/death barrier. I think what happened is that he landed on the head of his teammate and thats why he died.