Time to Leave the Beams Behind, And Focus on the Clocks

optimus555

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how the mores code says "Stay close to me/the light" And if you stay close to Avogadro he does not turn to his human form.

Well a group of 4 players can push him around the map.

Anyway, a few things :

Trap Avogadro in a circle and stand by the clock in Bank. EMP the last zombie to pacify it. Stand there with him for a fixed amount of time. Do hands appear on the clock?

Galva knuckle the Money loan keys in bank and bring up the power up icon. Maneuver Avogadro into the icon and see what happens.

We've done about 50 theories. 51 can't hurt right? If only i had a zombie team on PS3... I just rely on you guys to tell me which theories can be plausible/debunkable

Hit me up. MCESSNA

Am i the only one that has noticed that one of the clocks in the bus depot is set to 5:21? Its the clock in the room right to the left of the turbine table. All the other clocks say 7:49.

As far as time is considered, I have a few observations. First, the businesses post their business hours. They go from 8:00 to 5:30. All the business have their open signs out. BUT, if the clocks say 7:49, it doesnt matter whether it is morning or night, the open signs shouldn't be up. So those clocks are wrong, or they were not stopped at the same time the world was blown up.

Not sure how this helps, but if we are discussing clocks, I think this is an important observation.

I would like to add, Have a team of 4 at the very beginning Knife all Zombies that come thru the Windows, Leaving those 4 EMP Zombies "Asleep". 1 Person stay in the Depot & the other 3 leave go Turn Power on/off. After go look around the map & see what you can find. I believe these 4 are here for a reason. AS Long as EVERYONE walks & Knifes the Zombies coming thru the Windows & doesn't get near them You should be fine. Also No making the Turbine or at least using it at the Depot because that wakes them up as well.

The way i'm reading this you want us to try this out at Round 1? How can we get EMP nades at round one without getting any points/ getting to the bank/power on?

Lol i get over 2000 points on round 1 without finishing it, activate the teleporter at the bus depot with a turbine, try to teleport into the town and simply open the bank and take out the money.

You know how the mores code says "Stay close to me/the light" And if you stay close to Avogadro he does not turn to his human form.

Anyway, a few things :

Trap Avogadro in a circle and stand by the clock in Bank. EMP the last zombie to pacify it. Stand there with him for a fixed amount of time. Do hands appear on the clock?

Galva knuckle the Money loan keys in bank and bring up the power up icon. Maneuver Avogadro into the icon and see what happens.

so.... i take it your system is broken?

why else would u be telling US to do this and not just doing it.

I aint a hater. i support free thinking and any theory in general but this idea is pretty stale.

The only reason the last remaining secrets hiding in green run tranzit havent been found is because of ppl posting ideas and not results.

I would like to add, Have a team of 4 at the very beginning Knife all Zombies that come thru the Windows, Leaving those 4 EMP Zombies "Asleep". 1 Person stay in the Depot & the other 3 leave go Turn Power on/off. After go look around the map & see what you can find. I believe these 4 are here for a reason. AS Long as EVERYONE walks & Knifes the Zombies coming thru the Windows & doesn't get near them You should be fine. Also No making the Turbine or at least using it at the Depot because that wakes them up as well.

The way i'm reading this you want us to try this out at Round 1? How can we get EMP nades at round one without getting any points/ getting to the bank/power on?

Lol i get over 2000 points on round 1 without finishing it, activate the teleporter at the bus depot with a turbine, try to teleport into the town and simply open the bank and take out the money.

Also, along with this, many of us are aware that we can deposit money in the bank. This should be no new concept.

Concerning that, it would be almost excruciatingly easy for ONE person to knife all the zombies in the windows, open the doors, ride the bus toward The Farm, take the shortcut to Town, and open The Bank. and there you have it, all players can withdraw all necessary monies from The Bank.

Anyway, a few things :

so.... i take it your system is broken?

why else would u be telling US to do this and not just doing it.

I aint a hater. i support free thinking and any theory in general but this idea is pretty stale.

The only reason the last remaining secrets hiding in green run tranzit havent been found is because of ppl posting ideas and not results.

You can only find results through testing ideas

i have noticed that as well but totaly forgot. nice point out and who is group 947? also my friend told me he saw a light beam hit the clock i dont know if it matters or not but i figured its interesting

The beams is not part of the EE the light beams are just a glitch and my gues is is a glitch on the xbox seeing that the xbox is the only one having these beams, so to me and any1 that is really trying to figure out whats next will debunk ANY theory based on those beams

• 3 weeks later...

The beams are not just on xbox, I've been able to replicate them on PS3 and will do it again when I get a break for proof. Many other PS3 users have also been able to do this though.

Maybe when we complete the Tower of Babble (Maxis) we have to put the turbines down in correct spots in order for it to work. If we consider the bowling alley to be the center of the map/clock then there are lamp posts at hours 11, 2, 3, 4/5, 6, 8 and 9. Or maybe we have to make the times given by the clocks? Just a though although making all the times on the clocks seems highly illogical and unlikely.