Time to Leave the Beams Behind, And Focus on the Clocks

optimus555

4 People.

2 at bus terminal to Watch the clocks there.

1 At diner to watch that clock.

1 At Town to watch that clock.

Count down from 3, 1 person EMP last zombie. No Sprinting / Shooting / Touching zombie and it will stay asleep.

Stare at clocks for 5-6 minutes. Note any sounds / changes on clock/

There can be many different ways you can do it.

- All 4 players watching the clock in town

- All 4 watching the clock in DINER

- 2 and 2 watching the 2 clocks inside bus terminal

ALSO,

EDIT - When you EMP a zombie they have a tendency to start walking somewhere. Follow it next time. Remember the rules or it will wake up

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they do.

why would they put 2 clocks in bus terminal with sunrays around them

and one at diner that looks like a moon?

and one at bank without hands?

but thanks for your attempt to shoot down a perfectly good idea

Haha yeah Opt nice finish :D But he's right Feedz don't deny a theory. There are a lot of suspicious things in Tranzit and there's much more to discover than just the EE. Who knows?

like iv said there are 4 clocks at bus terminal and im not sooting it down 2 be a dick im shooting it down because iv watched every clock (that i have found) for 10 mins each and nothing has happened iv tried jetgunning each one placing a turbine and watchngit for a few mins 2 see if it changes (it does not) iv tried E.M.P-ing them all at the same time and i even tried gettin ballistics knife to try and add hands on the clock in bank. None of that shit did anything. i sry but unless you can think of anything else to try to me the clocks dont do anything

You watched the clock, but there must of been a crawler. that means you were moving around while watching the clock. Note how my thread says staying completely still, and EMPing the last zombie to sleep.

Also, it may take more than 1 character to watch it. OR a combination of different characters watching different clocks.

So to shoot this down, without testing this theory that I have, is ridiculous

first off neither me nor my 2 friends were moving som1 was holding a runner at town while i did all that and like i just said i have tried many things with the clocks so to me its not so ridiculous. btw what would emping the zombie do? and it will eventually wake back up after lik 25 seconds

first off neither me nor my 2 friends were moving som1 was holding a runner at town while i did all that and like i just said i have tried many things with the clocks so to me its not so ridiculous. btw what would emping the zombie do? and it will eventually wake back up after lik 25 seconds

And the Avogadro theory? Getting it around all the clocks?

You know how the mores code says "Stay close to me/the light" And if you stay close to Avogadro he does not turn to his human form.

Well a group of 4 players can push him around the map.

Anyway, a few things :

Trap Avogadro in a circle and stand by the clock in Bank. EMP the last zombie to pacify it. Stand there with him for a fixed amount of time. Do hands appear on the clock?

Galva knuckle the Money loan keys in bank and bring up the power up icon. Maneuver Avogadro into the icon and see what happens.

You know how the mores code says "Stay close to me/the light" And if you stay close to Avogadro he does not turn to his human form.

Anyway, a few things :

Trap Avogadro in a circle and stand by the clock in Bank. EMP the last zombie to pacify it. Stand there with him for a fixed amount of time. Do hands appear on the clock?

Galva knuckle the Money loan keys in bank and bring up the power up icon. Maneuver Avogadro into the icon and see what happens.

We've done about 50 theories. 51 can't hurt right? If only i had a zombie team on PS3... I just rely on you guys to tell me which theories can be plausible/debunkable

Anyway, a few things :

We've done about 50 theories. 51 can't hurt right? If only i had a zombie team on PS3... I just rely on you guys to tell me which theories can be plausible/debunkable

i could give you a hand i'll add you on psn later

Thanks but you say later, which makes me think you're american/canadian etc, i'm in the UK and it's late enough here. Also i'm 14 and my Christmas break is over tonight so i can't add you tonight sorry haha maybe over the weekday i'll play with you. BTW i play a lot of MP too (9th Prestige, 4.5 days MP play time) so it's a criss-cross between the two for me but i try to balance it.

I would like to add, Have a team of 4 at the very beginning Knife all Zombies that come thru the Windows, Leaving those 4 EMP Zombies "Asleep". 1 Person stay in the Depot & the other 3 leave go Turn Power on/off. After go look around the map & see what you can find. I believe these 4 are here for a reason. AS Long as EVERYONE walks & Knifes the Zombies coming thru the Windows & doesn't get near them You should be fine. Also No making the Turbine or at least using it at the Depot because that wakes them up as well.

I would like to add, Have a team of 4 at the very beginning Knife all Zombies that come thru the Windows, Leaving those 4 EMP Zombies "Asleep". 1 Person stay in the Depot & the other 3 leave go Turn Power on/off. After go look around the map & see what you can find. I believe these 4 are here for a reason. AS Long as EVERYONE walks & Knifes the Zombies coming thru the Windows & doesn't get near them You should be fine. Also No making the Turbine or at least using it at the Depot because that wakes them up as well.

The way i'm reading this you want us to try this out at Round 1? How can we get EMP nades at round one without getting any points/ getting to the bank/power on?