Navcards and the bank/Rez tweet theory.

PMChr97

Rez tweeted this: http://www.twitter.com/_rez_/status/278415233675042816

That number is the equivalent of 12 times 12 times 12. Which is 1728.

With a quick google I found out that in 1728, the royal bank of Scotland was the first bank ever to offer overdrafts (withdrawing more money than you have in the bank).

If we found a way to somehow get a negative number in the bank, maybe the card reader would accept that person's navcard. I think the NAV part stands for Net Asset Value. I don't know much about this stuff, but it relates to banking.

Crazy theory, but it's something. Now, is there any way to withdraw or use more money/points than what you have in your bank?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought that it didn't mean 12x12x12 but 12/12/12.

I thought to myself that this day could may mean some significance or something, but then I thought it may be the release date for Nuketown Zombies on X-Box, my theory was right. But you never know, it could have been a coincidence.

Welcome to CoDz (I feel like i'm doing this daily...haha). Yes you can take more money than YOU have, you can take out friends money as far as i know. Maybe that's what we do?

Hm, I don't think I have ever taken my friends money. I know about giving money with the galvaknuckles. But I don't know how you take money from friends. Care to explain? :)

hello noobs we all but you guys found this out in december

but you need help so ill give you help

12=december 12=day 12 =2012

12/12/12

Yes, I know that people concluded it meant 12/12/12. I'm just not that happy with that. I mean, why would he tweet that? Especially as an exponent. I guess my mind just wanted SOME mystery after a month with nothing.

12/12/12

Yes, I know that people concluded it meant 12/12/12. I'm just not that happy with that. I mean, why would he tweet that? Especially as an exponent. I guess my mind just wanted SOME mystery after a month with nothing.

Why would he tweet that ? Because that's what he's been doing for a while now. In fact I think nobody knows exactly the meanings of his tweet, same as Jimmy Lezinski's. Some think those tweets are clues for the next step of for what's to come, some think that they're just trolling us. Honestly I don't know what to think of it, I started the zombies saga on Blops 2, I don't know if he's doing this since the first game.

I decided that I won't bother with the tweets and continue playing.

because last game i played a second nav card appear in my invetory after get 42000 at the bank and the number i gave before are the number beside the PaP and it is possible to have those in point value.

*by the way i'm a long time lurker first time poster.

Oh right makes sense now. But you play zombies, you should know you can only get points ending in 0, because of 10,20,50,60,100,120,130,200 or 260 points a hit.

You cant get say 38 points.

I think sometimes Navcards appear/disappear depending on certain activities like using mystery box, points or barriers etc

12/12/12

you and MANY MANY others are obsessed with the mystery of the game. take some things at face value. not everything directly relates to in game material. stop looking for secrets and take a vacation.

I'm too busy playing and enjoying the game to worry about worthless twitter blabber.

Treyarch has been known to troll before and i'm taking their "information" posted just like i took Bird dog Dans "information" and we all know how that turned out.

And Nav stand for Navigation...

I thought we all agreed on this already.

• Administrators

I'm too busy playing and enjoying the game to worry about worthless twitter blabber.

Treyarch has been known to troll before and i'm taking their "information" posted just like i took Bird dog Dans "information" and we all know how that turned out.

And Nav stand for Navigation...

I thought we all agreed on this already.

You pretty much summed up what I was going to babble about. I don't understand why people think the NavCard would be related whatsoever to points. I know it's because someone had said "oh yeah navcard means net asset value so points duh" (extremely exaggerated reference), but that doesn't mean it's true. All we know is that the card is somewhat linked to the Easter Egg whether you have it accepted or not. This pursuit of the NavCard being related to the bank and using Tweets like they're words from the Holy Bible is making everyone go in circles.

I'm not saying that all this exploration is pointless, however, this has been declared and said in various, various threads. I'm pretty sure that every page on this Tranzit forum has at least one thread discussing the NavCard as a point asset item.

I tried depositing the card intot he reader with 240k, and all those "specific" numbers stated int he thread, a sbest as i could get them, and also with the EXACT bank ammount [250k] as evidenced in this picture, and nothing happened.

I went back in round 42 with 580K out, and nothing happened. i took all my money out of the bank and tried with 735k, nothing happened.

i think this points thing is bunk, unless ya gotta put it in there with 1 million points, which i got close to, but not close enough!