Loading Screen Analysys, Zombie Timeline Hint?

ozCHRISoz

Um, I'm fairly certain that is just dust coming from behind the bus as it's traveling from Town. It's a dirt road.

I dunno, I just don't see it.

Well I've never seen red and orange dirt besides in desert, and there is way too much and it just doesn't appear to be dirt, if it was dirt than the civilians in the postcard wouldn't be staring at it, at least ik I wouldn't stare at dirt xD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you cant miss it if your looking. he posted the image. I dont know why or what either but you cant act like its not there.

I meant that metaphorically.

I can see it as clear as day. I just don't see it as an explosion though.

Well I've never seen red and orange dirt besides in desert, and there is way too much and it just doesn't appear to be dirt, if it was dirt than the civilians in the postcard wouldn't be staring at it, at least ik I wouldn't stare at dirt xD

It's a cartoon drawing though, colours can be exaggerated. That dark purple colour in the middle I doubt is really there.

As for why the people are staring, well the bus has arrived which they're waiting to get on.

Well everyone else sees it as a explosion, I'm sticking to my guns, also the road looks paved, perhaps erosion caused a dirt road from the bridge to the bus depot after the missiles? Idk I just think there is too much there to be dirt, but you very well may be right.

• 1 year later...