Loading Screen Analysys, Zombie Timeline Hint?

ozCHRISoz

Hey guys, last night me and my friends were playing Tranzit, and my one friend realized if you look behind the bus and all that, you can see a fiery explosion engulfing the back of the bus. I think this could help us more with the timeline considering the picture has kind of a 1950's feel to it, here's the link to the picture, or you can start up tranzit and have a look behind the bus in the loading screen to see for yourselves, and this is my first thread post so it may be flawed guys http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... n_BOII.png

Just zoom in on the background behind the bus :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5n6xvs.png

That's the Green Run Tranzit loading screen, it's the same as Bus Depot's but there it is, I'm gonna look into Farm and Towns loading screens as well, and as for not running from the explosion, it kinda looks like they're staring at it, it probably happened too fast to run

Here's Towns loading screen, I couldn't find any evidence of a explosion but I did find a something that looked like as if it was a teddy beat at the bottom of the screen

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... n_BOII.png

And lastly, Farm, I personally couldn't find anything but tell me what you can find

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/imag ... n_BOII.png

Hate to get of topic here But, while we have this great image of the green run loading screen thanks to OP. I would like to turn your attention to two things in this image. firstly, The bus on the left is red. Why? It is the same on the "thumbnail" when you are in a (greenrun) lobby. Secondly I don't know why this has never been pointed out but there is two buses depicted in the image, not once but twice! One is obviously the poster on the left hand side. The other is actually very well hidden. On the other side of the "median" on the right hand side there is clearly a bus, a blue bus like the one we are used to riding. Just thinking out loud.

Edit: looking over the Town loading screen it looks to me like the teddy bear is holding the postcard. once again great image OP!

Good finds werqhorse, we should team up for future posts lol anyway ik I can't believe this slipped by me so many times, my friend who's never played the game pointed it out I was like * face palm * lol I'd like to think their is something more to the Farm loading screen, ill keep looking

Wow i never noticed that :) looks like the postcard of the farm is nailed to a barrier. All the loading screen were taken after the zombie apocalypse. Looks like the people who survived (in the shelters?) are tried to remember the good old times to keep being motivated but then got overrun by the zombies (because of the blood on the postcards)

• Administrators

Very interesting find. I had known this for a while, however, wasn't sure if it was a fire or simply a warmth brush to it. But seeing as there are others who have discovered it also, I guess I'm not going insane then. This looks like Green Run immediately after the missiles had impacted nearby. The force is coming in very strong, hence the bystanders all looking at the fiery cloud. Do all the postcards have the same effect?

I have no idea why their would be postcards showing this happening though, that's the only thing I'm baffled about. And @InfestLithium I have links to the other pictures above, I didn't notice anything in the other postcards showing a explosion, it worth another look though.

Hey guys, last night me and my friends were playing Tranzit, and my one friend realized if you look behind the bus and all that, you can see a fiery explosion engulfing the back of the bus. I think this could help us more with the timeline considering the picture has kind of a 1950's feel to it, here's the link to the picture, or you can start up tranzit and have a look behind the bus in the loading screen to see for yourselves, and this is my first thread post so it may be flawed guys http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... n_BOII.png

Just zoom in on the background behind the bus :)

I can totally see what you are talking about! pretty cool. only hole i can poke in it is the fact that this "explosion" was captured and made it to the final print of the post card that we see on the floor.

I gotta say it has SIGNIFICANT written all over it. but at the same time what is it really saying about our storyline? it complicates things a bit. great job tho

yeah. treyarch zombies always goes for that "creepy" factor in their art and design. I believe that this is the case here. But i also am not limiting the evidence to such. We see that this post card is still on the floor and surrounded by bullet shells, blood and glass so I cant say with certainty that this was made after the fact.

It is intriguing tho

I would also like to add that the bus deop does have a fallout shelter or bomb shelter on the exterior right side by where we find our nav card.

perhaps its plausible that this picture depicts an explosion because the area in the 50s was actively researching nuclear energy at the Hanford site which was involved with operation paperclip to integrate german scientists into our nuclear program.

So my BEST guess at this particular time is that the post card is meant to be a retro image depicting the areas interest in nuclear energy.

the card says GREETINGS as if to welcome newcomers to the region. The bus itself is most likely serving as a local guide for scientists or new employees migrating to the area for work. I can see this post card filing under the same category.

Um, I'm fairly certain that is just dust coming from behind the bus as it's traveling from Town. It's a dirt road.

I dunno, I just don't see it.

well you cant miss it if your looking. he posted the image. I dont know why or what either but you cant act like its not there.