how to annoy barrier glitchers lol

ilovepizzaa

All day yesterday i was playing tranzit and 90% of the time i was in rooms with cheeky teenagers who were giving it all that and saying how great they were. Then they would jump straight into a barrier glitch and slag you off as soon as you went down.

That was it for me, it was payback.

1. Grab a turbine (invincible one if not with a friend).

2. Grab a turret and place in front of them.

Boosh shut the fuck up

Had a blast doing this yesterday

Plus anyone find if you got shottie guns emblems you get tonne of abuse and stupid msg thrown your way?, I do absolutely loads

Its war for me now, not only do i not revive them, im chasing these fuckers down now lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I started doing is I'll wait for the next game and I'll hide all of the parts. I'll take a turbine part and swap it for the jetgun in the tunnel, then run and trade that for a piece of the shield, trade that for the zombie hand on the power switch, and do my best to hide the zombie hand in a corner somewhere.

If you stand away from a part a little bit while trading the parts, you can repeat this and "walk" the parts into corners. With zombie limbs everywhere, they have no chance of finding the hand. If you walk all of the parts into corners, and use only small parts (i.e. the fin on the turbine, the zombie arm) they will be left defenseless and be forced to go to the power glitch. One monkey bomb and they will be done for.

I ask that this only be used in "revenge on glitcher" circumstances. Don't become trolls.

Another thing I started doing is I'll wait for the next game and I'll hide all of the parts. I'll take a turbine part and swap it for the jetgun in the tunnel, then run and trade that for a piece of the shield, trade that for the zombie hand on the power switch, and do my best to hide the zombie hand in a corner somewhere.

Good ideas.....but I need the hand for the power, and the turbine so I can get GK.

Rounding up a hoard and grabbing a glitchers shield is always cheap fun.

Another good one is stetting up an invincible turbine then put an invincible electric trap where they are standing or you can put the trap where the zombies gather so they get no kills.

Never thought of blasting them with a turret though, pretty sweet idea.

And yes with shotgun rank every lobby you join you get a newb sending a friend request

lol nice guys liking these comments alot

Now don't get me wrong, i don't mind if someone wants to sit in a glitch, makes me wanna do even better and try out-survive them . Sooner or later they will run out of ammo and die anyways cos their are useless lol.

But to have people with uncontrollable mouths, i'm sorry your getting downed by me now not the zombies lol

Sooner or later they will run out of ammo and die anyways cos their are useless lol.

Good point to remember. Have a wall gun and do not hit the max ammo drops.

Towards the end of the round, they will try to keep a zombie alive if they're running out of ammo. Hit the box before they do. Don't let them hit the box. If the box moves or if they manage to hit the box before you, kill the last zombie.

I just used the machine gun turret on a glitcher. Was hilarious. I kept taking his shield and he kept getting another one and heading back to tunnel. So I went and built the turret and hid it in the tunnel just inside the fog. Then I went and got a turbine, switched them and placed the turret at the M16 and dropped the turbine down and it smoked him with one shot. I hid my turret again and walked up to him like I was gonna revive him and took his shield and split lol. He turned his mic on and started complaining and the 3 of us couldn't stop laughing at the guy.

Jumping into the glitch by church or the one at power for a quick round because you're screwed for perks or ammo is one thing but glitching in the tunnel? If you can't run hordes in the tunnel there's something wrong with you. Also sitting in the glitch at power and letting the team do all the work, open all the doors, and then not being around to revive them if they go down is a dick move.

Oh yea I got this other guy with the electric trap. He kept glitching at the power, so I killed the power (round 6 or something) and dropped an electric trap down on the other side of the door by the power switch. I stood at the top of the stairs there and watched as he turned the power on and dropped his turbine to open the metal door running right into the electric trap being powered by his own fan. Was hilarious.

Oh yea I got this other guy with the electric trap. He kept glitching at the power, so I killed the power (round 6 or something) and dropped an electric trap down on the other side of the door by the power switch. I stood at the top of the stairs there and watched as he turned the power on and dropped his turbine to open the metal door running right into the electric trap being powered by his own fan. Was hilarious.

I got zapped by my own electric trap one time. Forgot I had it and grabbed a turbine. It set the electric trap in front of the turbine table. Turned around, set the turbine down, turned back around to pick up the trap and it zapped me. Note to self....never set turbine down that close to a trap you intend to pick up! :lol:

I got zapped by my own electric trap one time. Forgot I had it and grabbed a turbine. It set the electric trap in front of the turbine table. Turned around, set the turbine down, turned back around to pick up the trap and it zapped me. Note to self....never set turbine down that close to a trap you intend to pick up! :lol:

lol doh! I've done that with the turret. Traded a turret for a turbine leaving the turret sit and someone grabbed the shield that someone else left, setting their turbine down next to my turret and it killed us both lol.. man we laughed but we were so pissed. Had a ton of money and the other 2 guys didn't carry us through so we lost everything.

Thats just genius soooo funny, I bet that in theater mode just looks EPIC :lol:

about a week ago my friend was shown the shield glitch in tunnel by a random. since then he thinks he needs to use it ever game. so pretty much every game i wait till we are getting inundated with zombies and run over to tunnel and take his shield.

he gets really, really mad. :lol: