tranzit emp train by power

zombiekiller28

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea, I have to admit, the trains are just sitting there being tempting. I don't know if EMPing them would do the trick, abut I think there's something more to them.

Their lights are on without power, so they have their own power for some reason.

They look pretty strong.

As you say, one has a little lightning bolt on it.

In the no fog theatre glitch, from certain angles, the train car in the middle by the tall power silo whatever things is glowing. Probably just a lighting glitch due to no fog, it interesting all the same.

I have Emp'd multiple times both sets of trains on either side of the power. I have also used the turbine all around both areas. When you get the glitch where you can walk around and not get hurt and there is no fog all of the metal doors including the laundry door are invisible (still clipped but invisible). None of the doors on the trains are open at all to signify they can be opened.

I have also run around the perimeter of both sets of trains with the ladder to see if it might have an alternate use there like the hatch. No dice.

I'm willing to try any good ideas but I don't think they are interactable.

try emping the power while someone is by the train maybe thats why its close to power you must turn on power emp the transformer and the doors will open for a brief second while your guy is looking to see if the doors are open thats why there is an electric bolt on door it needs power first so when your emping the doors will remain open until the power comes back on just like the bank doors or emp the one transformer and use the turbine to power the transformer that isnt on

there is two swithces in bus depot with the power symbol on them first is in the room with bus piece and the 2nd is in the shelter outside of bus depot maybe 2 people push the buttons for the doors to open it seems wierd there the only 2 power switches that look like that on the whole map and i think 2 people have to shoot or push buttons and third person be at the train station

try emping the power while someone is by the train maybe thats why its close to power you must turn on power emp the transformer and the doors will open for a brief second while your guy is looking to see if the doors are open thats why there is an electric bolt on door it needs power first so when your emping the doors will remain open until the power comes back on just like the bank doors or emp the one transformer and use the turbine to power the transformer that isnt on

I fairly sure that the glitch where you can see through the doors doesn't show them all, since the doors that can be opened with the turbine isn't see through so, there may be more like that.

The metal doors you open with turbine ARE ALL see through, every single one of them including the 2 at bus depot. You just cant go inside. clipped) PaP door isn't see through due to the whole floor opening mechanism I'm assuming. And yes I specifically checked that door with the lightening bolt on the power side and no it was not see through like the others, suggesting that it doesn't open, or it has some sort of mechanism to it like the one in the vault for PaP. Ditto for a door on the train cars if any of them actually do open.

In this no door glitch, is it possible to see whats behind the door in the power 'map' , the one u use to open the bank/pap doors?

It seems it goes exactly to that area between the train carts where the gas tanks are.

Maybe turbine by the bank's green lightning bolt opens the power room door just like the power green symbol opens the bank's pap room just in reverse?

So obvious that it must have been tried by now though...

so i was doing some research on the map and the nav card dable has that breaker box so i look at the doors by bus depot when you go inside the room where the bus piece is i see that it looks just like the piece at the table and one is missing so i was thinking that piece goes on the wall to power up the power switch thats why we are not suppose to put the nav card table together first because we are suppose to put it there first after we get whats out of the train since we put it together we cant complete the easter egg because i put a turbine down where those switches are on bus depot with the power signs on them and misty says that seems tobe right so im starting to piece it together at first i thought maybe you need to put a turbine down at both electric signs and it opens door to train so we can get the cargo out its seems im on the right track

I was searching green run quite thoroughly the other day in theater run and managed to get outside of the map. I followed the train tracks for a bit and noticed that there's a big boulder blocking the tracks at one spot. I wonder if (and this is a stretch) that later on in the EE theres a way to fix the train and move the boulder so it can travel along the track. :?: