If You Could Make A Zombie Map For Future DLC

Hey Guys Its Dylan Or Mr.Cr33p3rKill3r Here Today And I Decided To Make A New Little Fun Thread For The CoDz Forums To Enjoy As You Can See Its Titled "If You Could Make A Zombie Map For Future DLC" And That Is The Question If You Could Make Future Zombie DLC Maps What Would It Be Like? From Location,Storyline,Bosses,Maybe Time Frame,Ect Feel Free To Comment Down Below.

Now My Idea For A Zombie Map I Would Make If I Had The Ability To,It Would Be Called "Aether" And As You Could Tell It Would Take Place IN THE AETHER! And It Would Of course Be For TranZit.And I Can't Really Describe What It Would Look Like I Would Think Of Clouds And Such But Would That Work? Would That Be Silly In A Zombies Map,But Then I Thought As Richtofen Is In The Aether If He Has Control Over Stuff In The Aether Aswell as Earth,The Map Could Have Lava Much Like Green Run(Less but no little cracks that burn you),and could be a destroyed area. And Then I Got Another Idea,The Map Could Be Aether But (If Richtofen Would Be In Control Of Aether Maybe His Mind And Such Would Control The Environment Or His Dreams And Thoughts Could) It Could Show Things From Richtofen's Past. And Being TranZit One Area Could Be Richtofen's Home,There Could Be Radio's That You Can Find And Hit And Perhaps Could Show Richtofen Being Beaten As A Child And How He Became Evil(which I know his insainity was caused by the MPD) as being beaten as a child or mocked at school could show why he would align with the Nazi's,935,and the Illuminati. Next Area Perhaps Could Be Der Riese(Destroyed Perhaps? Firey,ect) And Could Be Some Radio's And Such Of What Richtofen Wanted To Do To Maxis And Sam(maybe a radio in the area it was on Der Riese Where The MP40 is,and instead of Richtofen's Failed attempt to kill maxis and sam in the teleporter with fluffy maybe fluffy kills them) The Next Stop Could Perhaps Be Moon Where There Could Be A Radio Where Richtofen Kills The Original 3 as he is in the MPD(The Aether Voice Maybe Screaming And Saying Stuff Like "Yes My Children Kill KILL THEM FOR THE FLESH Make Them Pay" And The Next Area Could Be Shangri-La(Destoyed Metors Of 115 Falling From The Sky" And There Could Be A Radio By The Table With Richtofen's Name On It, And Have Richtofen And You Can Hear The Wunder Waffe Shooting, And Richtofen Saying "I Control The WORLD,There Is No One Left,No Stupid Maxis, American, Or That Little Brat,Its So Wonderful" I Have No Idea For The Last Stop The Transportation would be classic teleporters. But This Is A Small Idea Storyline wise really,but leave yours down below

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote 52 pages moments after ascension came out. So none of this is a ripoff of BO2. I have map ideas of the moon, mars, saturn, and even the famous running of the bulls festival of Sanfermines in Pamplona.

Each space adventure was kind of the same too. The map layouts of the each space map resembles a combination lock with revolving inner hallways, an outer space shuttle for easy light speed travel and "escape space shuttles" (But there's no escape from Zombies lol) It kinda reminds me of the landers you would take in ascension but there's enough room for zombies to run in with you.

Running of the Bulls: You would need a gun to turn on the power. And the gun shoots pure element 115. All of your perks and certain doors will be on a "flickering" Back-Up Generator until then. And then the fun can begin :) But there will be an actuall running of the bulls during the entire game. An underbarrel Net Gun Attachment should prove useful ;)

Hello Dylan,

I made a map pack idea for you

INVENTION:

MULTIPLAYER:

Map #1: Mansion

Map #2: Theatre

Map #3: ?

Map #4: ?

Weapon DLC: AK-12 Kalashnikov

ZOMBIES:

The name of the map is: Cosmodrome

Transport:

There will be 4 places you can go to via a little train.

Buildables for the train same as the bus.

Places:

Place #1: Train station

Place #2: Training facility

Place #3: Abandoned Hospital

Place #4: Power generator

Place #5: Abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome (part of Ascencion)

Map Details:

There are craters in the ground from the rockets of moon.

There is less lava then on Green Run

Perks:

Juggernog: Abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome

Speed Cola: Abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome

Double tap: Training facility

Tombstone: Abandoned Hospital

Quick revive: Train station

PHD Flopper: Power generator

Wonderweapon:

Gersch BHW Prototype

Link to wonderweapon idea: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9b6cttyumqyv ... typeV2.png (made by me :D)

Instead of the Avogadro the big monkey will be the next "boss".

Zombies:

Zombies Place #1: Civilians Zombies

Zombies Place #2: Army Zombies

Zombies Place #3: Doctors and Zombies in hospital dresses

Zombies Place #4: Technistians and scientists

Zombies Place #5: Army, Scientists

Boss:

Big Monkey spawns randomly after you been at the Abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome.

New Equipment:

C4

Matruska dolls

Black hat (Hacker)

Achievements:

Be carefull it's breakable: Deliver the Quantum energy

Charity: Share money with a friend

Space Monkeys: Destroy the alpha monkey

No light can escape: Suck 20 zombies in the Black hole

Turn it off: Turn the traindriver off