And the plot thickens...

xterizorz

This is hilarious, and quite intriguing.

It seems you will only be able to do this on an object that is slanted. When I say this, I mean an object that Treyarch made the invisible barrier slanted as well. A lot of things such as boulders and what-not still have a box like barrier, even though it looks rounded.

Saying this, I'll have to give the map a once over. One thing that automatically comes to mind is the bus' plow at the front. I'm sure all of you know that if you jump while installing it, you will jump very high when it finishes installing. The same thing goes if the bus is moving though. If the bus is speeding along and you jump toward the plow at the front, you can sometimes even get on top of the bus! :shock:

What if you used this and the jet-gun at certain places? Might be nothing but hey, at this point I'm bored.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That ramp by the navcard is slanted...

Ramp? I assume you mean where you grab the Navcard at the Bus Depot. Possible but unlikely. I'll use SpiderBite as evidence, you can't get to a zombie spawn point and that area behind the garbage is a Massive spawn point so unfortunately you probably can't get back there.

if you look you can see that maybe the top of bus depot could be accesible.