Perk-A-Punch Machine!! :)

*Perk-A-Punch Machine. Option 2 buy perk separately 2 hold on/drop off in P-A-P. Gives you "Pro Perk." I've got a whole list of what perks would give you once received from Perk-A-Punch.

Juggernog: Either Tactical mask or PHD Flopper (Additional health for Explosive damage)

Speed Cola: Quicker weapon swapping/ use equipment faster.

Double Tap RootBeer: Deeper Bullet Penetration/Stopping Power

Quick Revive: More time while you're down/Quicker recovery from Zombie attacks.

Stamin-Up: Extra Mobility for slipping through zombie packs.(Open for ideas :P)

Mule Kick: Hold 2 seperate grenades/Tactical Grenades/(If C4 is added, then you can hold onto both Claymores and C4.)

PHD Flopper- (If added) Danger Close (Extra Explosive Damage)

Dead Aim Daquri: Quicker Aiming After Sprinting/Faster ADS/Increased Melee Distance

*Scavenger: Chance of Dead Zombies dropping ammo bags/Power Ups.

*C4: Controled Explosions

* Things I would like to see in the game.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the concept, no, I LOVE the concept.. But I think that things like perks don't need to be messed with? If there ever is a need for a specific thin/.. Add a new perk machine.. But if this was put into the game with a small amount of tweaking it would make zombies games better longer and more awesome!

Thank YOU!!! I was a bit nervous posting these new ideas.. i've got a few more threads about different ideas that I've had since the beginning of BO1.. I thought everyone would hate the Perk-A-Punch idea and people would make me hate zombies for even thinking of such an idea haha. But I guess THIS site has a great level of Maturity :)

This idea intrigues me. You know what I think would make it even a little bit better?

Since PaP is a buildable now, you get four parts to build it.

Yes, four.

But you can only use three. The players have to choose to make it either a Pack-a-Punch machine or a Pack-a-Perk machine.

That would be a bit more 'even' wouldn't it? I like it. Choose to be super human or better overall gun damage. MIND BLOWN! lol jk. Still really nice. It still Brings back the Balance in Zombies. But if it were to go down like that, I'd really like there to be a "Scavenger" perk for those who choose Perk-A-Punch. Just simply because you run out of ammo so fast without pack-a-punch on those later rounds...

Scavenger could also lower the amount of cost for ammo off the wall? hmm So much to think about lol

^ I was just going to say this would make things more interesting if you could only build one or the other, and the which ever sign piece you grab, determines which machine it is. Then, after about 4 uses, the machine "breaks" and you have to recollect the pieces, and the sign pieces reset. It would also still cost 5000, so pray you don't go down!

I agree it is a nice idea.

And about stamin up,how about beeing able to jump higher? (Just high enough to jump over crawlers 100% of the time.)

And welcome to the site,Ryan.

Stamin up being Dexterity? where you would just climb things a lot faster? Then 3Arc would have to grow a pair and make it so we could start climbing things and stop worrying about the camera not going over a blade of grass lol (that was a bit exagerated)

This idea intrigues me. You know what I think would make it even a little bit better?

Yes, four.

But you can only use three. The players have to choose to make it either a Pack-a-Punch machine or a Pack-a-Perk machine.

I'm like in love with this idea now. I told my zombies group and They are down! it does provide a balance esp with stopping power being an edition to the perk-a-punch Then you sorta wouldn't need Pack-A-Punch cuz all of your guns would be powered up (Not as much as Pack-A-Punched weapons of course)and more "Choices" Since you have to choose either richtofen or maxis.

Prolly the most creative idea I've seen in awhile. And the name has a nice ring to it.

REALY? I've seen this exact type of idea at least 30 times on this thread... No offense...

That doesn't make sense, no offence.

In THIS thread it was the OP's idea. In other threads I've seen on these forums lately there are ideas about new perks etc. but I haven't seen a thread suggesting a "perk a punch" machine.

I do like the idea of a second ability to a perk.

It does do my head in thinking Perk-a-Punch. Am I putting a gun in or a perk machine?

I can just imagine Nikolai carry the Juggernog Machine on his back & whinging at Tank saying "I should put my Vodka in here instead, Overproof"

(sorry to the minors who may not get that)

And having 4 pieces of a machine that only need 3 to complete & affect a different outcome. Brilliant!

Prolly the most creative idea I've seen in awhile. And the name has a nice ring to it.

REALY? I've seen this exact type of idea at least 30 times on this thread... No offense...

That doesn't make sense, no offence.

In THIS thread it was the OP's idea. In other threads I've seen on these forums lately there are ideas about new perks etc. but I haven't seen a thread suggesting a "perk a punch" machine.

My bad, ment to say, site... Not thread... But I have seen this Idea many times before... However I have been here sense blops 1 ended... Waiting for blops 2 to come out.... And listening to any info on zombies....

• 1 month later...

Yes, four.

Still Think this is a great idea. :D