Favourite BO2 Zombie Perks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Jugga is the first perk I tend to buy

2) Quick Revive is the second one I buy apart from when someone goes down before I can get Jug or on Solo

3) Double Tap II, loving this perk ATM, especially with it being able to shoot two bullets in one!

4) Speed, For some reason I always take this, even though while writing this I think of how pointless it seems while I'm training around a big map... hmmm.

5) Suppose it would now be the original Double Tap, I always brought this perk last on the Black Ops maps.

6) Stamin-up, I haven't played around with this perk much, I tend to buy it when QR isn't available on Solo.

7) PhD, I've only had this on the Moon map (where to me it doesn't seem great as there is no gravity) so I don't buy it that often.

8) Deadshot, I quite liked this perk but I felt like I didn't need this over other perks.

9) Mule Kick, I didn't like this perk much, it seemed to take the whole survival aspect away which I didn't really like.

10) Tombstone, never brought it, probably never will (I need to get that trophy though). I feel as if I'm taking the whole survival thing away, I hate relying on other to get through the round while I'm sat there, then I run straight to the tombstone and get everything back. Nope don't want that, I'd rather die and struggle back than holding square and killing myself and then getting everything back, but I do see how it is an amazing perk, just not for me.

Of course it's depending on the gun setup and playstyle, as well on the map. For example, in Nacht I think I would not buy Stamin Up. But in TranZit, Moon, COTD and so on with a bad team, that you always have to run far to revive, I absolutely buy it. I would also rather buy it with LMGs and AR's, but not with Ray/M&S. As well, with Ray/M&S no Double Tap II, but with anything else of course.

As a general ranking, I'd say:

1.Quick Revive Solo

2.Juggernog

3.Double Tap II

4.PHD Flopper

5.Stamin' Up

6.Tombstone

7.Speed Cola

8.Quick Revive Coop

9.Double Tap

10. Deadshot Daquiri

1. Juggernog obviously

2. Stamina Up combined with Knuckles makes the fog not as annoying

3. Double Tap 2 is replaced with Quick Revive if playing with other people

4. Speed Cola because reloading slow is just annoying

Black Ops

1. Juggernog

2. PhD Flopper so i can shoot the ground with Ray Gun or Mustang & Sally if cornered

3. Speed Cola

4. Mule Kick because who doesn't love a third gun