Avogadro returns after EMP/GK (??)

Tjeerd

Guys,

Need some help with this one. Can't find anything about it on Google/Youtube.

We all know that Avogadro disappears after;

a) Hitting him with Galva K.

B) Knifing him several times.

c) EMP him.

I've had this for quite some time now, yesterday again, twice.

This is what happens:

Game one:

-Avogadro spawns in round 7,

-Hit him with GK,

-He goes off and returns in round 17,

-I go down.

Game two:

-Avogadro spawns in round 11,

-Friend trows EMP,

-He goes off and returns in round 21,

-Try to hit him with GK (5/6 times) with no result.

(sure I hit him cause he makes that 'ouch' noise)

-We get Instakill, hit him again and he goes off again.

- We die in round 27.

First game I played alone, second game we had 4 players. None of us has got the ToB done yet. ( :( )

So, is it that you can only KILL the Avo in the ToB or what is happening?

For now I keep thinking he goes off to recharge in some way?

Can't figure it out, you guys have an idea?!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do NOT believe everything you read on the internet. Like first of all, it is called "Him", not Avogadro. Secondly, he continually returns to thw game no matter how many times you "kill" him, like the Pentagon Thief. Thirdly, while I am at it, he can be killed in areas that have roofs (someone claimed to me otherwise).

This may be me, but I think with multiple people he takes longer to return. I have noticed that when playing with my friend and we're in different locations, it usually takes a few rounds after the storm for him to appear, unlike in Solo when it takes about half a round. This is probably due to his pathfinding being confused at two people who are more or less equidistant away I find, but hope this helps :)

Do NOT believe everything you read on the internet. Like first of all, it is called "Him", not Avogadro. Secondly, he continually returns to thw game no matter how many times you "kill" him, like the Pentagon Thief. Thirdly, while I am at it, he can be killed in areas that have roofs (someone claimed to me otherwise).

Avogadro came from a trophy release before the game came out, and no matter how much to you tell people to call it "Him" they simply won't, because Avogadro is an easy name to remember and everyone knows what it is. Him can refer to anyone technically, and I for one will continue to call him that.

On a second much more related note, I was wondering if this is true:

I run the tunnel for my trains and with well over 500 rounds put up in there I have never had the Avogadro spawn in with me, and I'm talking like level up to level 37 with not one sighting. It seems to me that unless he follows the bus in he can't get in the tunnel. Can anyone debunk this?

You can lead him into the tunnel but no I can confirm he never spawns there. That's where I run my trains as well, well up in the 20's-30's each game.

Is the Avagadro not related to the thunderstorm when he spawns. I notice he always spawns at the beginning of a round when he does spawn. Is it possible he only spawns when the thunderstorm is above all areas and not just one area?

I've always wondered... why was this thing imprisoned to begin with? Who captured him and why do neither Richtofen or Maxis seem to care if he's set free? Could it be possible to lure him back into his cell?

Avogadro came from a trophy release before the game came out, and no matter how much to you tell people to call it "Him" they simply won't, because Avogadro is an easy name to remember and everyone knows what it is. Him can refer to anyone technically, and I for one will continue to call him that.

On a second much more related note, I was wondering if this is true:

I run the tunnel for my trains and with well over 500 rounds put up in there I have never had the Avogadro spawn in with me, and I'm talking like level up to level 37 with not one sighting. It seems to me that unless he follows the bus in he can't get in the tunnel. Can anyone debunk this?

Avogadro came from a FAKE, LEAKED achievement list.

If you are calling him Avogadro, you are calling him a WRONG name. You are advocating the spread of IGNORANCE.

Treyarch officially calls him "Him". Look at the achievement You Have No Power Over Me. That is his only mention of a name. And his name is that he really has no name, because "Him" is vague; it is mysterious. It would make a mysterious nature, but nooooooo, the gamers will just MAKE UP A NAME. Avogadro. PLEASE! Why don't you call him the Oppenheimer?! Or the Einstein?! Or the Franklin?! Ridiculous.

There are some places "Him" will never spawn in.

The Avogadro will ONLY spawn, If you Spawn Him in, at the exact moment the ThunderStorm is over your head. He Will NEVER Spawn inside the Tunnel. If you use the Bowie Knife on him, He seems to get "Stronger". If you shoot him with the Ray Gun after Knifing him, His health Increases. You control when HE spawns. I've been to round 60 & NEVER had him spawn in one single time, Running in front the Farm House.

Avogadro came from a FAKE, LEAKED achievement list.

If you are calling him Avogadro, you are calling him a WRONG name. You are advocating the spread of IGNORANCE.

Treyarch officially calls him "Him". Look at the achievement You Have No Power Over Me. That is his only mention of a name. And his name is that he really has no name, because "Him" is vague; it is mysterious. It would make a mysterious nature, but nooooooo, the gamers will just MAKE UP A NAME. Avogadro. PLEASE! Why don't you call him the Oppenheimer?! Or the Einstein?! Or the Franklin?! Ridiculous.

Can we please stay on topic...

So it can not be killed, ok thanks.

And he gets stronger, that's what I noticed, thanks for confirming.

Have a save hunt! :twisted:

Is that supposed to make it okay? Nazi Zombies was originally Zombie Nazis, and anyone can find out about that; it is on the internet. Does that mean I should call this game Zombie Nazis? No.

Sorry, OP, I'm stopping here.

Look, friend, I agree with you. All I said is that it wasn't as fake as many think. I don't agree with calling "Him" the Avogadro just as much as you do.

he is a boss character like george. he is meant to return. and he IS easy because his abilities are meant to be most damaging while your dealing with a hoarde of zombies. he slows you and zaps you so the zombies have easier go at you.

galva knucks are electric i would assume they wouldnt work on him. but learn something new everyday.

He spawns where the storm is. Whether he spawns if there is nobody at the area of the map the storm is at is unclear, kinda like if a tree falls in the forest thing. He will spawn again after you defeat him by any method regardless of how many times you defeat him as long as the round begins and the storm is over you. Good thing is, he's pretty easy to evade and outrun.