Tranzit Ending Theories

heyitsbak3s

Along with the playstation article, Reza has also had this conversation with Peter Livingstone on twitter, right before the new year.

Peter-I touched the moon today.

Reza-@flyinhaggis Make sure to wash your hands right after touching a "moon", and before eating...

https://twitter.com/_rez_

The article in which Reza states there is an ending, and the conversation are all linked on his twitter^^, so I really don't understand why there is any argument especially on a forum dedicated to trying to figure things like this out, the negativity is redundant and useless.

I'm thinking maybe hes giving us a series of steps? Touch the moon sign, maybe shoot? Maybe using the ballistic knife? And then he says wash your hands...there is a sink in the bar upstairs, ill be looking at the sink and the moon sign tonight...and he mentions before eating. so after maybe we're headed to the diner? These are just my guesses based on that quote, what other ideas do you guys have?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with the playstation article, Reza has also had this conversation with Peter Livingstone on twitter, right before the new year.

Peter-I touched the moon today.

Reza-@flyinhaggis Make sure to wash your hands right after touching a "moon", and before eating...

https://twitter.com/_rez_

The article in which Reza states there is an ending, and the conversation are all linked on his twitter^^, so I really don't understand why there is any argument especially on a forum dedicated to trying to figure things like this out, the negativity is redundant and useless.

I'm thinking maybe hes giving us a series of steps? Touch the moon sign, maybe shoot? Maybe using the ballistic knife? And then he says wash your hands...there is a sink in the bar upstairs, ill be looking at the sink and the moon sign tonight...and he mentions before eating. so after maybe we're headed to the diner? These are just my guesses based on that quote, what other ideas do you guys have?

he was talking about the whole of tranzit mode. we only have one tranzit map as of now there are still 4 more tranzit type maps to come. we only have green run tranzit mode, and if leaked info is correct die rise tranzit mode.