Lights on laundromat door update

iVyroniQ

I have been messing around wih the light berms that shoot from the obelisk as you ads or shoot at the laundromat door. I've noticed the light beams go a few places one being that door another straight into bank , and one hitting a sort of antenna on too of bank I've also noticed that the beams don't only hit in town, I shot at the door looked at the tower and saw a beam going out into another direct sort of jn the direction of farm I'm guessing. Also while looking for these beams I was hearing noises a really light song playing faintly and also screaming coming from a set of doors in the laundromat. I then turned down my music volume and these sounds persisted kn top of a wierd buzzing noise that can be heard from "moon" building. I no longer think these beams mean nothing. Especially since we've seen them hit the box and the traffic light.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, someone posted images of an "electric beam" that heads the same direction as the other beams of light. It looks like Avogadro's shock attack, but it was too long to have been the Avogadro. He was playing on PC. So far, only Xbox and pc users can see these beams in laundr-o-mat.

I just recorded the obelisk shooting beams of light in multiple directions at once including bank and door and 2 other unknown locations one wit into he sky at an angle and the other went the opposite direction of town I've never seen them at once not do I know theses other locations they're going to

They are very focused in team work. Has anyone tried to have someone run along the map to find out where they are going?

Your Teammates can't see them. Only you who's ADS can.

I did have one game where we saw them at the same time as we ADS at the door but I don't know how we're supposed to see where else they're going on the map

They are very focused in team work. Has anyone tried to have someone run along the map to find out where they are going?

Your Teammates can't see them. Only you who's ADS can.

I did have one game where we saw them at the same time as we ADS at the door but I don't know how we're supposed to see where else they're going on the map

Yea were you both ADS. The only logical thing I can think of is to go into Theater Mode & watch it.

Check out the thread electric beams laundry mat door right bellow this one, take a look at the pictures.

If you don't see any significance in these pictures, then u should probably sit back while others figure it out for u, just like u have probably done with past easter eggs.

We don't know if this will lead anywhere, but they r way to significant to ignore.

Possibly ps3 players r falling behind. Just sayin its plausible.

Yea were you both ADS. The only logical thing I can think of is to go into Theater Mode & watch it.

They probably don't show up in theater mode.

Anyone have a link to a video of them being electricity? Until then I personally think it's a hoax. I don't however think the beams are a glitch as Treyarch would likely have spoken up if a reoccuring visual glitch was messing with peoples game. Just my opinion, don't shoot!

PLEASE stop shooting the door. Completely unnecessary. Just aim down the sights at the door. You're only wasting ammo (and everyone's time)

I know I don't have to shoot it I just did it because I felt like it I can shoot if I want and waste all the ammo I want what does it matter

• Administrators

Hate to be a debbie-downer, but...the light beams are rather incoherent to the story [for now]. The only evidence we have to prove this is the fact that the PS3 does not have this problem, and neither does PC apparently. It would be strange for one console to have the light beams, yet not the others. Many thought that the light beams may lead us somewhere directly, however, the beams shoot underground and some take us into the bank facing a wall. For those who claim that some of the beams shoot underground to the PaP room, keep in mind that it is actually located underneath the bar and not under the center of Town or even relatively close to the laundromat.

As for the contents inside the laundromat, a nice no-clip session in theater will show you that there's nothing inside it with any value. It does seems interesting that the pylon would shoot said beams. But unfortunately, it means nothing as of the moment.

Hate to be a debbie-downer, but...the light beams are rather incoherent to the story [for now]. The only evidence we have to prove this is the fact that the PS3 does not have this problem, and neither does PC apparently. It would be strange for one console to have the light beams, yet not the others. Many thought that the light beams may lead us somewhere directly, however, the beams shoot underground and some take us into the bank facing a wall. For those who claim that some of the beams shoot underground to the PaP room, keep in mind that it is actually located underneath the bar and not under the center of Town or even relatively close to the laundromat.

As for the contents inside the laundromat, a nice no-clip session in theater will show you that there's nothing inside it with any value. It does seems interesting that the pylon would shoot said beams. But unfortunately, it means nothing as of the moment.

Actually I've seen screenshots of the PC get the beams and even some lightning bolts...don't know what that's about. I want to call glitch but I was looking through one of the zombie devs twitter and he RT'd a tweet from SpiderBite complaining about how he couldn't get the beams on ps3. If it wasn't intentional it seems odd that they'd be proud of it. And why does it happen in the first place? Why that door...

• Administrators

Actually I've seen screenshots of the PC get the beams and even some lightning bolts...don't know what that's about. I want to call glitch but I was looking through one of the zombie devs twitter and he RT'd a tweet from SpiderBite complaining about how he couldn't get the beams on ps3. If it wasn't intentional it seems odd that they'd be proud of it. And why does it happen in the first place? Why that door...

Could you please post the tweet? I'm looking all over SpiderBite's feed and can't find it for some reason (or perhaps it's because of my eyes drooping that I can't stay focused, haha). I think SpiderBite tweeted the complaint to see if the PS3 not having it was actually proof of a glitch.

As for that particular area...I'm not sure why. The game has glitches anywhere, but would you ever think that some important piece of gameplay would be found by simply looking at a laundromat door? It just doesn't add up; perhaps it you could interact with it using the action button ("X" for Xbox 360), then we could make something of it.

Could you please post the tweet? I'm looking all over SpiderBite's feed and can't find it for some reason (or perhaps it's because of my eyes drooping that I can't stay focused, haha). I think SpiderBite tweeted the complaint to see if the PS3 not having it was actually proof of a glitch.

As for that particular area...I'm not sure why. The game has glitches anywhere, but would you ever think that some important piece of gameplay would be found by simply looking at a laundromat door? It just doesn't add up; perhaps it you could interact with it using the action button ("X" for Xbox 360), then we could make something of it.

Haha no problem I found it for ya. I hope this link works: https://twitter.com/NextGenTactics/stat ... 0277650432

It was retweeted by Peter Livingstone one of the Zombies Tech Leads. I would've thought they would be embarrassed by such a big glitch if it were one but who knows. You're probably right though, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose so it's probably nothing. The only thing I could seem to justify it with is that it could potentially tie in with the story of the Tower of Babel (God making everyone speak different languages {different platforms get different light shows} in order to confuse them in completing the tower)...That's probably a massive stretch though...which is what comes of weeks without any solid leads haha.