Unbreakable Zombie Shield

GodlyTwins

I was playing local zombies and I built the zombie shield. I replaced my turbine for the zombie shield and headed to the power room. Turned on the power and built the electric trap, but I accidently fell in the lava hole right next to the power room. I then spawned once my brother killed the last zombie and he noticed that I still had the shield on my back! I was able to have 2 buildables, plus it was unbreakable!

Also I noticed that the power lines do not appear when playing local. Maybe a hint towards the EE?

Edit: Just tried it again and it worked!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fully functional when I had it on my back.

If you want to try it out:

1. Build Zombie Shield. Keep it on your back.

2. Turn on power and build electric trap. Don't pick it up, yet.

3. Fall done in the lava pit next to the electric trap table.

4. Have the 2nd player kill the last zombie of the round.

Now you should spawn with a shield on your back which doesn't break or disappear.

You CANNOT use the zombie shield, it is permanently stuck on your back and so now you will able to technically have 2 buildables, one being the shield on your back and the other buildable of your choice!

something similar happened to me in a public match. This guy downed at farm with a zombie shield when me and this other guy just left the place. We got to power, built the control mid-round and then i turned the power on. i heard the bus leave so turbined the shutter door thing and jumped on the bus and so did the other guy. He shot the last zombie and the guy spawned at power(unlucky for him lol). I dont know if he just failed or whatever but the guy downed almost instantly and died. That round ended and we were at town and the guy respawned at us, with a zombie shield on his back(note that it only appeared when he went down). He had died twice and respawned three times and kept it somehow which was odd. Then it turned out he wasn't playing and stood on the spot. He went down and revived him cos i didn't want to lose points and then when i tried to run away he blocked my way! Obviously i went down because of the idle guy and so did he and when he was down he had his zombie shield again and might have if he was revived again, i dont know but im just trying to help

it is a glitch as in a bug, but a glitch as in cheating.....idk.

like i said, it happened to me on accident last night, i wasn't even trying to do it. i went down and was revived or died, can't remember and i started the next round, got settled, then as i was training i heard the thud, so i asked a teammate to come over to where i was to verify i still had it cause i was not sure.

The shield is not working as intended. Just a displaying glitch :(

To keep my Youtube clean i don't upload these on YT, sry. You see clearly, that the shield is on my back, that i have a trap in my inventory, and the major point: I get the hits, that normally would be blocked if the shield was active.

http://www.toms-veranstaltungstechnik.c ... shield.avi

What I did to acquire:

1. Get Shield on back

2. Jump down in Power

3. Respawn [no shield yet]

4. Die

5. Get Revived

6. There it was, even before i picked up the el. trap