'Revolution'

A lot of people have been speculating over what and where the new zombie map will be only by judging a few screenshots and a picture.. What I found interesting was the actual meaning of revolution, this is the meaning I found for it;

"A forcible overthrow of a government or social order for a new system."

This leads me to believe that there will be a big change that occurs in this dlc either by one of the charectors dying or that someone else will get in control of the zombies and there will be a "new system"

Thanks for reading, I'd like to hear what you guys think on my theories or what you think a revolution in zombies will mean.

:)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See I Dont See Treyarch Taking Richtofen Off His High Horse Yet,But If They Are To Do That In The First DLC Then The Event Of Richtofen Being Overthrown,ect Would Have To Have Something To Do With The O4 and The Final DLC Map(Meaning Like The Next DLC Maps Will Take Place Before Die Rise Would And in Die Rise In EE You Maybe Talk To 04 From Marlton and Crews PoV and Do Steps To Kill Richtofen,And Last DLC Map From O4 PoV?

The map packs names have usually always referred to the Campaign, and I think it's still the same case.

"A forcible overthrow of a government or social order for a new system."

Two words: Cordis Die

It could still relate to zombies, but I don't think in a major way. I mean, The word Annihilation doesn't really have anything to do with Shangri-La. Escalation you could see as Richtofen starting to gather the pieces (Golden Rod in CotD) and First Strike maybe the first Zombies DLC map? Ultimately, they are all related to the Black Ops Campaign, because of how it spells FEAR, which was a big thing in the Cold War. Obviously Rezurrection was directly Zombies though.

I'm curious as to what is spelled this time around though. RISE? RAUL? REAP? So many words could be spelled out that link with the Black Ops 2 Campaign.

I agree that the titles from the DLC are always related to the campaign, which is ironic as there is no new campaign material ever :( [i would die for some new Strike Force missions] I reckon that the last DLC will be more zombies themed like BO1 as that far from release most of the multiplayer crowd are getting bored.