Strange Sound After Zombie Kill

DTyrone

Hi,

I was playing Green Run solo today on ps3 just to look if I could find something new. I played as the character of Marlton. In the past I did the EE of Richtofen and have never switched. I was at the Bus Depot to see what actually happens after round 3 when the ground opens with lava. But in round 3 I shot a zombie with the B23R and after I shot him there was this strange sound. I have a video of it so you can see and hear for yourself. Please let me know what you think of it.

P.S. The video has latency, don't know what the problem is, I used theater and rendering from the game itself.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The audio is so displaced that I can't tell what I'm trying to hear. Any sounds that emit from a kill and display no green puff (signaling a "perma-skill") could actually be one of your special skills being removed. Some hear a drop-tone, or spaceship sound when this occurs.