TranZit Reinvented

CovetousShark6

I personally think TranZit could of been much, much more than what it is. I was thinking and have came up with what I envision as a perfect Green Run.

I think that the map should be smaller and more interconnected, like Farm would connect to Town and stuff for shortcuts (of course you would have to travel by foot to use these; otherwise, the bus would take you to the normal five stops in order). So starting from the beginning, you start out in the same Bus Depot with the power on with the bus (which can only be used when the power is on) coming around the other side (we'll talk about the "other side" later), but is then shut down in front of the Bus Depot because someone or something (which is the boss of the map instead of the Avogadro; this boss goes around the map randomly and never tries to chase you or anything, but messes with your stuff as a the opposition on Grief would) turns off the power. This forces you to walk on foot the first time around the map until you reach the Power Plant (which is much more bigger and more complicated. When you've turned on the power and reached the outside again, the bus will be waiting for you. Note that instead of multiple crafting tables around the map, that there is only one and that it is on the bus. Also, the crafting system is much more open-ended with tons of components being able to build all sorts of stuff. When you get picked up by the bus (or just leave it there, where will eventually circle the map again) you will proceed like normal and now the map has real-time clocks (not in relation to real-life, but at the time in TranZit), where the bus dissapears att night(by riding out of the map where the character can't go) and another bus is waiting on the other side and is already powered up; it takes you across another, smaller route with only three stops instead of five. The day and night routes are time-locked so you cannot visit Town at night, or one of the new stops at day. The day/night cycle is roughly one hour each, but with the use of the clocks around the map and a special item (EMP, Jet Gun or something else or new entirely) you can speed up time. Using this method, the day/night cycle is irrelevant and you can just keep changing it if you wanted to. There are two major easter eggs on the map, one for each side (the double sided Richtofen/Maxis Tower of Babble easter egg for the day and a new one for the night). The bus driver for the night bus is a direct opposite to T.E.D.D and is still a robot. The map overall is more compact and also, there are still Denizens but they walk on the ground (very slowly) and can only latch on if you get to close, upon with which you knife 5 times (1 time with the galvaknuckles) and now you get points for them. The fog is now much lighter and doesn't impare you at all, but you can still see it. There is no more Bowie Knife.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i personally like most of those ideas, except for the denzien slowdown and the lack of a bowie knife.

The Bowie Knife is a nice alternative for when some retard may put the hatch/ladder on the bus instead of the diner, making the knuckles unreachable for the duration of the game.

My idea for a perfect denzien would be one that maintains it's speed, but simply latches onto your legs, not causing any damage, but slowing you down to the point where any following zombies may get to you, but you can still look down and knife it off with 4-5 knife hits, or 1-2 bowie/knuckle hits.

The Bowie Knife is a nice alternative for when some retard may put the hatch/ladder on the bus instead of the diner, making the knuckles unreachable for the duration of the game.
No, having the hatch on the bus roof serves a better purpose. The galva knuckles are only good for one thing. Sharing money in the bank. Other than that the bowie knife is better.