Demi-divine intervention.

What divine interventions have you witnessed?

After turning power on, off, on Richtofen was telling me to take the jet gun. Twice i grabbed a turbine, only to have it blow up and Richtofen laugh at me. When I took the jet gun, the game worked normal (i know the ee).

Once I went down far from everyone and Richtofen(?) said 'everyone needs a hand now and then (or similar)' and i just got back up like I was revived.

What have you witnessed?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure he revived you? That is quite strange. I find that unbelievable, but if that is true, I am sure we could look in the sound files and find the quote to match what you heard.

Sadly, it was one of my first games. I played online and nobody was near me. It wasn't qr...so I assumed that stuff like that was more common, so I didn't pay strict attention as I was learning the map. I wonder how far back theater goes if I didn't save that game...

I hear that.

It sounds shady, but I'm sure that it happened. I was just thinking that I hadn't heard of anyone mentioning it, so either it is rare or I'm crazier than I know...

Assume the latter until more info on it comes out...

Searching web...

I see no similar stories...hmmm. Baffled. I mean, I have played since waw, i am 43 and usually not delusional by any means. I do quite well at and understand zombies... What am I missing?

Well I know first-hand that sometimes when playing the game for the first time you can come to the wrong conclusions. I say check your theatre mode and see what you can find. I've never had that happen to me. So there's not much else I can say on that in the meantime. Although I can say I've had the Turbine break on me, first use, but Richtofen never laughed to my knowledge.

That last bit happened last night. It was offline local, so no theater afaik (i unplug my ethernet cable so people won't see me online and want me to play). Just my buddy and me.

But it should be repeatable: i turned power on, then off, listened to maxis, turned power back on and heard the richtofen schtick (offline ss seems to always give marlton (p1), and russman (p2) as characters), then as i was about to finish the jet gun, richtofen said stuff like do it. I left the gun and went for a new turbine because I still needed to get farms shed open. As i tried to use it, it immediately blew up and Ric laughed, another turbine, another break and laugh.

Then i just took the gun.

Shrug.

Edit: on the first bit: it was my online frind and I. He stayed in town, i went to diner, got downed, i got up and there was a green flash, like the headshot/steel boards/revive green sparkles.

Maybe i did a few revives in that game already and so got rewarded? (Guessing). Hopefully I can find that game in theater...

Just assume bs until I can prove it (at least to myself).

After turning power on, off, on Richtofen was telling me to take the jet gun. Twice i grabbed a turbine, only to have it blow up and Richtofen laugh at me. When I took the jet gun, the game worked normal (i know the ee).

Once I went down far from everyone and Richtofen said 'everyone needs a hand now and then (or similar)' and i just got back up like I was revived.

What have you witnessed?[/quote

Once I went down far from everyone and Richtofen(?) said 'everyone needs a hand now and then (or similar)' and i just got back up like I was revived.

What have you witnessed?

Very strange. I have had the turret and turbine blow in my hands followed by richtofens laughter, but have never been revived by him, or ever heard of this.

The strange thing is I do believe there is a Richthofen quote similar to this, that no one has ever heard.

You should go in theater mode and get the exact quote, and share it with us.

I know when I first started playing, Everytime I got my first drop or Nuke Richtofen would clear his throat & say that he was getting used to the aether. Now that I've been playing for close to 2 months I never hear that quote anymore. Also I had previously done Richtofens ToB about 2 days after the game came out, Well Yesterday I decided I was going to do Maxxis' side. So I did. What I have noticed is that the Zombies eyes are blue again & not white anymore as well as TEDDs. Yes their eyes were white, I know this sounds crazy but its true. I had Richtofens side completed for almost 6 weeks & now that I've done Maxxis' side their blue once again...

I know when I first started playing, Everytime I got my first drop or Nuke Richtofen would clear his throat & say that he was getting used to the aether. Now that I've been playing for close to 2 months I never hear that quote anymore. Also I had previously done Richtofens ToB about 2 days after the game came out, Well Yesterday I decided I was going to do Maxxis' side. So I did. What I have noticed is that the Zombies eyes are blue again & not white anymore as well as TEDDs. Yes their eyes were white, I know this sounds crazy but its true. I had Richtofens side completed for almost 6 weeks & now that I've done Maxxis' side their blue once again...

You should hear that quote anytime you begin and play for a bit using Stulingher. He's the only one Richtofen speaks to. I've been playing since the game came out and I still hear it when I'm that character.

I made a thread about "Losing guns and Money". I revived my buddy and then Richtofen laughed 3 times and my 2 guns(1 PaP'd) and 15,000 points were gone. I was left with the 1911 and 400 points. Im not sure what happened and no one commented on the thread so I guess no one else has had this happen. ???

You should hear that quote anytime you begin and play for a bit using Stulingher. He's the only one Richtofen speaks to. I've been playing since the game came out and I still hear it when I'm that character.

Im not hearing the quote anymore even when I'm Playing as Samuel...