8 Player Tranzit

BuddhaCrane

Maybe they've patched it so that instead of just not letting you do it at all, they decided to let players have their fun but prevent the stats from appearing on the leaderboards. That way it doesn't unfairly skew the scoreboards.

I can't speak from experience, since I don't even have enough friends to play with for full 4-player games, let alone 8!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not even a real lag switch.

Just downloaded a program on your computer called net tools

and you utilize the UDP flooder.

You must not understand the concept if you are saying "lagswitch pussies"

but yeah I understand where your coming from, using THAT kind of lag switch

in Multiplayer is pussy shit!

8 player Tranzit is wack mad laggy even playing with people from your area some one on my friends list does it I played till rd 2 and quit its wack

Actually it works fine for me.

Must be your connection.

We've made it to round 27 with 8 of us and no issues.

Yeah, its just about the fun of it anyways.

yeah really for the last two days I've been playing 8 player and they're the most fun you'll ever play, the only time it gets really laggy is when too many of you are chilling together especially in higher rounds it doesn't take much because of all the zombies. But yeah we still even did the Richtofin EE and everything it was awesome, you don't need a lagswitch either, just two controllers and quick reflexes, look it up on youtube: "8 player Tranzit tutorial no lag switch"

yeah really for the last two days I've been playing 8 player and they're the most fun you'll ever play, the only time it gets really laggy is when too many of you are chilling together especially in higher rounds it doesn't take much because of all the zombies. But yeah we still even did the Richtofin EE and everything it was awesome, you don't need a lagswitch either, just two controllers and quick reflexes, look it up on youtube: "8 player Tranzit tutorial no lag switch"

sweet!

do you know if doing it without the lag switch makes it count the stats.

When you were doing it did all of your kills and everything still count???

sweet!

do you know if doing it without the lag switch makes it count the stats.

When you were doing it did all of your kills and everything still count???

I'm pretty sure it keeps your stats, I know it saved my kills because the first time I ever played it I was at 29k and after we finished I was at 30 something. It also saves the points in the bank as per usual so no issues with that, you can do the EE for either side still, just try and spread out and don't all stay together is my only advice. that's the only time it gets laggy is when 5 or more people are too close to each other, happens a lot around the box lol