Crazy ideas for Die Rise

Ok I'm just going to say before I star feel free to post anything you want here as long as it is a legit idea... None of this: I THiNk Thhe next map will be in a swamp! When it is CLEARLY a city.. (there goes my karma, get ready for a swamp map guys!)

Ok first I'd like to point out that it IS possible that DIE -RISE isn't a new map, but rather a new GAME MODE in which the players may die and comeback as a undead freak sac! It's highly logical, and it would explain the odd name we've all been at least quizzical about...

Second there are obviously buildings here, not sure if it's going to be ok to walk in/on them but they seem legit! There is also a helecopter, my question is: are the zombies going to be piloting the aircraft, you piloting it, or another robot? I'm fine with any of those options, if you do end up piloting it the coding used for the first blops 2 campaign mission with Hudson in the jet could be used to supply physics to the zombies version.

Now if we DO get to be on buildings, or helecopters, I would LOVE to see the zip-lines return, even if you have to link them, but more epic is my idea of taking the flying-squirrel-like gliders from the first future campaign mission and using them to glide between buildings. I would love that even if it does count as a buildable, and I would have to glide across ledges and reach very hard to reach areas.... VünderBar! :D:lol:

This would also be the PERFECT place for phd Flopper to make a comeback, purhaps phd Flopper x2? Any ideas there... I'm not too good with perks :?

Now if we are driving a helle instead of a bus I think we would be forsed to stay on path :roll: and we would have to stay lower then the roof tops of some of the buildings, otherwise zombies can't attack the vehicle, and I do love it when zombie's attack vehicles... :twisted:

I personally do not at all want to see a new group, and would PREFER to see our origional z-crew :D , but if we get stuck with marelton and the other green runners I can cope with it.., :cry: I REALY want to see nikolia's reaction to being in a chopper though... :lol:

As for a boss zombie I'm thinking a juggernaught that can only be taken out with the turret upgrade to the chopper... Or a LOT of m1911 shots to the face... Or purhaps a flying zombie...(shudder) :? ....

I REALY hope there's no fog, but I can already see the bases of the buildings being covered in lava and a thick familure haze of WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *grasp ya! Ya! YA! erge... Ha! Errrrrr.... Maybe it will just be a legitly impassible area...

I'd like to see a zip line system if I could, one idea I had was a two-part buildable where placing one in one area and one in another would make a permanent zip line from the higher area to the lower...

Chopper wise I think we should have 3 upgrades: the Turrets for the driver, a stronger motor (because beforehand if too many zombies get on the chopper it will begin to descend, and a harpoon zip line for the players who arnt driving to fire at buildings at access them...

I have heard rumors of der reise being hidden in this map and if it is, I would like to see the pap there inside the origional, yet ruined, mainframe... :cry:

And the last thing I would like to discuss is the wonder weapon! I'm thinking the jet gun may be a bit hazardus for the chopper, so I figured we'd go back to basic box wonder weapons and worry about the buildable power weapons later on... No more emps thank you, however galvaknuckles could be interesting, given you sacrafice a bus peice to use it (I'm thinking using the motor to get an elevator running) monkeys may not be as usefull here but why not I love the adorable little things a lot more then the matruahca dolls. Now as I was saying, The wonder weapon should be some kind of super sniper riffle, (I love snipper riffles in this game) and with the huge map and high areas why not? I'm thinking of calling it the jack frost 3.4.0 and what it will do is fire a bulit into a crowd of zombies and FREEZE them in their tracks. Upgraded it should be called jack the ripper 4.4.2 and do the same thing but bigger and also have the side weapon of a grenade launcher to blast away the ice crystals.... Cool right?

That's all I got lets see what you have!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My idea is that it will take place in Pakistan, based off of the map Overflow.

The original idea for overflow was that the streets would be flooded, but the idea was scrapped due to Killstreaks needing ground mobility.

I believe that instead of fog we will have to tread through waist high water, and be attacked by "water denizens".

The Transportation will be ziplines, and maybe the helicopter will in fact be a part of it.

My idea is that it will take place in Pakistan, based off of the map Overflow.

The original idea for overflow was that the streets would be flooded, but the idea was scrapped due to Killstreaks needing ground mobility.

I believe that instead of fog we will have to tread through waist high water, and be attacked by "water denizens".

The Transportation will be ziplines, and maybe the helicopter will in fact be a part of it.

I think the new map "hydro" has something like that...

I was just thinking, if the zombies can sprint like crazy towards the bus while its in motion, what's stopping them from jumping massive heights to get to a helicopter? (That's a little extreme, I know)

Also, there could be some kind of buildable turret that shoots out a grappling hook to zipline across from building to building. You'd probably only get to use it a couple times though. Not infinitely.

I was just thinking, if the zombies can sprint like crazy towards the bus while its in motion, what's stopping them from jumping massive heights to get to a helicopter? (That's a little extreme, I know)

Also, there could be some kind of buildable turret that shoots out a grappling hook to zipline across from building to building. You'd probably only get to use it a couple times though. Not infinitely.

I know that's in there... The grappling hook zip line... You have to leave the helle to use it however, as well as only three people at max can use it, one has to pilot the chopper... And you must retrieve the coil and hook before the chopper can get away or to use it again.. 8-)