WHY the driver names T.E.D.D?

DragonGJY

im a new comer so i know i seem like a idiot asking the question :oops:

but i just wonder how you guys know the name of the driver?

ive found no clues about it

Plz just tell me thx so much

and also, how you guys learnt so many details of the new crew of 4 ppl?

I dont have any idea from their quotes :(

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not an idiot for not knowing why people call him T.E.D.D.

T.E.D.D. is not mentioned anywhere in-game & when the credits roll at the end of the single player campaign he is referred to as the Bus Driver.

Can anybody tell the forum why his name is T.E.D.D.?

Welcome to CoDz too!

• Administrators

First off, welcome to the forum friendo!

Let's take a look at this. The bus driver's name is not T.E.D.D. This was a coined name that surfaced due to rumors and speculation. Nowhere in-game (and even in the files) is there any mention of that being his name. The driver is an automaton that has a GPS system manufactured inside of him to drive the bus. This was a name given by fans, and it's not official.

Second, we are given many details about our new crew mainly through their quotes. Appearance can be a small factor, however, it's wise not to judge a book by its cover. We have more theories on Samuel (the conspiracy freak) and Marlton (the narcissistic genius) because they have the most involvement at the moment. For instance, Marlton can be heard inside the fallout shelter when playing Nuketown Zombies, and Samuel is the only one who can hear our beloved German zombie overlord, Richtofen, throughout his side of the Easter Egg. It's not to say that the other two character aren't as important, but actions and dialogue are our only means of finding their backstory.

The thing is, it's name isn't T.E.D.D. It's just the Bus Driver. Don't believe CoDWiki. Stuff starts on there, people start believing it, and it just spreads.

So, he has no name because there is nothing to suggest he has a name.

As for the T4 (Tranzit 4), I've only really paid attention to Misty's. What I've learned is she watched both her parents die from zombies a long time ago. Seems like she might know Russman from before Green Run, but I need to investigate that. She grew up on a Farm, has a thing for Shotguns. Likes/wants to be in a relationship with Marlton. Dresses like a whore, also suggested to be one by Samuel, but it could be just because he hates her. Has a lot of piercings everywhere.

That's off the top of my head. You'd have to ask someone else about the others, I'm not well versed on them.

The thing is, it's name isn't T.E.D.D. It's just the Bus Driver. Don't believe CoDWiki. Stuff starts on there, people start believing it, and it just spreads.

So, he has no name because there is nothing to suggest he has a name.

As for the T4 (Tranzit 4), I've only really paid attention to Misty's. What I've learned is she watched both her parents die from zombies a long time ago. Seems like she might know Russman from before Green Run, but I need to investigate that. She grew up on a Farm, has a thing for Shotguns. Likes/wants to be in a relationship with Marlton. Dresses like a whore, also suggested to be one by Samuel, but it could be just because he hates her. Has a lot of piercings everywhere.

That's off the top of my head. You'd have to ask someone else about the others, I'm not well versed on them.

I didn't learn much about her qoutes, so did she mention something about Russman that proves she know him?

First off, welcome to the forum friendo!

Let's take a look at this. The bus driver's name is not T.E.D.D. This was a coined name that surfaced due to rumors and speculation. Nowhere in-game (and even in the files) is there any mention of that being his name. The driver is an automaton that has a GPS system manufactured inside of him to drive the bus. This was a name given by fans, and it's not official.

Second, we are given many details about our new crew mainly through their quotes. Appearance can be a small factor, however, it's wise not to judge a book by its cover. We have more theories on Samuel (the conspiracy freak) and Marlton (the narcissistic genius) because they have the most involvement at the moment. For instance, Marlton can be heard inside the fallout shelter when playing Nuketown Zombies, and Samuel is the only one who can hear our beloved German zombie overlord, Richtofen, throughout his side of the Easter Egg. It's not to say that the other two character aren't as important, but actions and dialogue are our only means of finding their backstory.

And radios/ notes! Don't forget those!

• 7 years later...