tranzit siren?

stlnation

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i heard it before when i was looking around in town in theater mode. I heard it clearly when i was looking into the laundromat room. What i didn't know was that you could also hear it in the bank, also i've never heard it when i was playing i only heard it in theatre mode.

by InfestLithium » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 pm

That sound is the siren played when power has been turned on. You can hear it clearly in Town, though I'm not sure if you can hear it further than that location.

i checked on that but the power siren has a deeper sound.

Does any one know more of this?

That sound is the siren played when power has been turned on. You can hear it clearly in Town, though I'm not sure if you can hear it further than that location.

i could also haar it in the tunnel, the bottom of the farm house and in the dinner but i could NOT hear it anywhere else

I also have noticed this siren. I have heard it while at the town and the Farm. I was thinking it may have something to do with the seperation of Maxis followers and Richtofen followers. By this I mean, if the groups were split down the middle maybe these areas on the map are their camps, if you will. The sirens would go off at Maxis's camps alerting them that the power has been turned on. While no sirens would go off at the Richtofen followers camps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard the sirens and it is definitely at the diner but its in the garage next to car. Also once in theater mode if you wait until power is on then listen for sirens now rewind the footage to before power is on and you can still hear sirens. Now the room upstairs at moon building starts flashing after power is on but once rewinded it continues to flash along with siren.