Possible new playable people in the coming dlc's

i personally think that there will be a new changing group of survivors for the next dlc's because if you have been following the story behind the black ops 2 zombies it seems there is a lot of groups of people surviving and activating power all over the world.. so playing as new people for 3 dlc's and then in the final dlc playing as the original 4? sounds good to me? what do you guys think?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Green Run Crew I Expect We Will See Only In Maps In The US,And Other Crews In Other Parts Of Earth or in our O4 Case The Moon c:

That would make sense, on the other hand, nothing of the story has ever made sense :lol:

I could see treyarch involving some denizen time travel replacing 935's technology, or infact, Marlton being the 5th 935 member (Kino painting) and him building a teleporter and saving the day :D

It's not likely but I would love to see Nikolai in a helicopter...

As for the green run characters... Yeah I could see them there... Each of them I could see piloting a helicopter IF that is the case in the new map... Now that I think about it, i can see the O4 piloting a helicopter as well...

Really? Colour me surprised if I see Russman piloting a heli...

Ooohhhhh... I feel like I am going to throw up.... Remember takeo! NEVER drink and drive a helicopter... That's why we have autopilot...

Nice going uncle Nikolai!

I REALY don't feel ok with letting this drunk oaf drive...

Don't have a choice tac.. Just sit back... Enjoy the ri... OH SHIT ZOMBIES FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Can't you make this thing go any hire Russian?!!?!?!

The smoke would clog the engine! We will have to make due with what we have! Aunt Dempsky! Help me kill!

I still hate richtofen for making her call me that....