Die rise another TRANZIT map?

Well I'm thinking that Die Rise is gonna be the same as Green Run. One big map for TRANZIT mode and parts of this map for Survival/ Grief, and there's gonna be another pylon we have to power up on the Die Rise TRANZIT Map too

If not I can just imagine how annoyed everyone's gonna be if its just a survival map and doesn't have anything to do with Green run Easter egg lol after all the "it's going to carry on in future DLC"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya it better be a tranzit style map, although I can appreciate and enjoy how they've done zombies this time it's still TECHNICALLY only 1 map to me, and coming from BO1 where there were 11 that were all either twice as big as these survival maps or 3 times larger that's gotta be a must for me.

I mean if Green run is essentially 2-3 BO1 maps in Tranzit mode, at least to me then they are probably gonna have 4-5 total tranzit mode maps with all the survival and grief versions with it, making it like there's around 15 maps which is on par with BO1 if not Bigger with the survival and grief options, just like they said when talking about zombies for BO2 would be bigger and better.

So again while I don't mind the way the survival maps are the ONLY reason is because Tranzit is so huge, I would be amiss to say that I would be fine with just a plain ole survival/grief combo of a map when I bought this damn season pass mainly for zombies lol.

• Administrators

Well I'm thinking that Die Rise is gonna be the same as Green Run. One big map for TRANZIT mode and parts of this map for Survival/ Grief, and there's gonna be another pylon we have to power up on the Die Rise TRANZIT Map too

If not I can just imagine how annoyed everyone's gonna be if its just a survival map and doesn't have anything to do with Green run Easter egg lol after all the "it's going to carry on in future DLC"

Define "Tranzit map". Noting truly defined Tranzit mode besides a large map and the ability to use quick transportation (the bus, teleportation, etc.) to quickly get place to place. In reality, it's nothing more than a big survival map. Yes, it includes the storyline just like we want it to contain.

I highly doubt we need to power up more pylons. I'd say that we need not more pylons, but rather particular structures that need to be re-energized for the sake of completing the Easter Egg much similar to Green Run (who actually gains the power). But will the next DLC have similar mechanics of our current Tranzit mode? More than likely - that is, if we are given a rather spacious map. If we don't get the mode, we have some homework to do.

Define "Tranzit map". Noting truly defined Tranzit mode besides a large map and the ability to use quick transportation (the bus, teleportation, etc.) to quickly get place to place. In reality, it's nothing more than a big survival map. Yes, it includes the storyline just like we want it to contain.

You just done it for me :) basically the actual map for TRANZIT mode Is the main map in this case DIE RISE like green run is the main MAP and the rest are just part of it that you can play other game modes on

If there is an off chance this ISN'T a tranzit map, I would still lie, the second and fourth dlc to be tranzit maps, so every 2nd waiting period trayarch gets a break. And will have no excuse for bringing us more tranzit's...

It should be a tranzit-style map however, as the needed move to the multiplayer engine should REALY help speed up production, as the graphics and layout can now be worked on by the ENTIRE trayarch staff and moved over from multiplayer to zombie's a lot easier. I don't mind seeing reused graphics (I mean look at the exact same red truck in town, the area between diner and farm, in the side of the power station, ect.), but I DO mind not seeing exellent maps! :lol:

In short it's just a matter of drawing, designing, copying and pasting, mix in some advanced coding and a bit of mystery and BAM! Tranzit die rise! (still not too keen on the name)

If there is an off chance this ISN'T a tranzit map, I would still lie, the second and fourth dlc to be tranzit maps, so every 2nd waiting period trayarch gets a break. And will have no excuse for bringing us more tranzit's...

It should be a tranzit-style map however, as the needed move to the multiplayer engine should REALY help speed up production, as the graphics and layout can now be worked on by the ENTIRE trayarch staff and moved over from multiplayer to zombie's a lot easier. I don't mind seeing reused graphics (I mean look at the exact same red truck in town, the area between diner and farm, in the side of the power station, ect.), but I DO mind not seeing exellent maps! :lol:

In short it's just a matter of drawing, designing, copying and pasting, mix in some advanced coding and a bit of mystery and BAM! Tranzit die rise! (still not too keen on the name)

Yes, but take into consideration that it took roughly over a year to fully create Green Run. Do you honestly think that the zombies team would be able to create a large map for a TranZit mode like GR? It's not feasibly possible.

Also, the entire Treyarch team does not work on the zombies portion of the game.

Yes, but take into consideration that it took roughly over a year to fully create Green Run. Do you honestly think that the zombies team would be able to create a large map for a TranZit mode like GR? It's not feasibly possible.

Also, the entire Treyarch team does not work on the zombies portion of the game.

No, but they do work on graphics, which can be transferred over, also remember it took "roughly over a year" for trayarch to not only make tranzit, but greif, greif charracters which can be transferred over, three mini survival maps, transfer EVERYTHING over to the multiplayer engine, nuketown zombies, come up with a new leaderboard system, build a system for a moving vehicle on multiplayer, find new actors, deside on a new perk, build an Easter egg, work out beginning bugs, Invent a building system, design all the pointless fog(which I will be happy to see less of) all along with another MASSIVE pile of things to do.

Trayarch just wouldn't give us a tranzit mode and NOT expect us to expect another! That's mad! :lol:

Given it will be hard, but they started production WEEKS ago, possibly before blops 2 was released... And they have a lot less to do now, given it IS a lot, yet it's still quite possible... ;)

Heck... They might be starting production of the SECOND dlc right now...

design all the pointless fog
The fog is actually part of the design for GreenRun. The purpose it serves is to hide all the parts of the map from being visible while they load in. If you do the no fog glitch in theater you could see why, and with the Consoles being as old as they are and Treyarch [Most game devs on consoles right now] are having to come up with more clever tricks to force perspective the player into only being able to see the areas they want more strictly, that's why they have two types of the fog, the "Dense Fog" and the "Thin Fog". The "Dense Fog" is the one you see when you are inside the main areas of the map and when you look out you aren't able to make out most stuff because you can't see through the fog as clearly as the fog within more areas of the map. Next is the "Thin Fog" which is used for a wider area of the map and that is because if the player wants to go there they can but they need the fog to make sure the player doesn't see any of the loading structures popping up so clearly.

But I do agree on less fog but I thought it was a nice map effect.

I do believe that they won't be using the fog next in "Die Rise" though because with the next DLC prematurely announced and with he promo pic to go along with it, it makes it seem like a city-esque map. With a city usually comes big buildings. Now if they have large buildings then they will be able to hide the other areas of the map more easily with out the need of fog. GreenRun needed it so bad because it was basically a flat map. Now they have structures or in this case fallen buildings to obstruct your view. So I think it's safe to say we won't be dealing with fog for quite a while.

Maybe each DLC map will just be an add-on to TranZit, just making the map BIGGER, but also playable in Greif and Survival?

Nein! It's not the same... However I think through the use of nav cards, dlcs can add an extra bonus to your game... I've stated this before and will gladly theorize it again:

Get new dlc (meanwhile green run has received an update)

Compleate Easter egg on NEW tranzit map...

Return to green run with new nav card gifted to you by either maxis or richtofen, depending on which Side youve done the most recently on green run and the dlc, if there are split paths again... Power on for richtofen power down for maxis...

Then put the nav card in the nav card machine (it's color coded so in a team of four white would have the white nav card, blue would have blue ext. spawn naturaly) In 3player-2-player mode the bank will have a counter for trading nav cards, so blue could put his down and green could trade his for blue's and the other cards can be found around the map (behind the depot, under the driver, ect...) in solo mode you find the card and can swap it for another if you find it, OR you can use it...

Using a nav card results in a prize, it could be a new weapon, a perk (phd anyone?), a new buildable, OR a new area to continue the Easter egg in!