Moon board on Town gone in Survival

MildefEE

So i have looked alot in town and that board just alyways give me his attention so a few days aog i played survival on Town and the board was gone and the pylon isn't there i think they remove all the easter egg items in survival and the Moon board isn't there on Survival like why remove it if you can't even reach it or do anything with it! Let me know what you guys think! :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hye sure its a board at the right of the bar it says MOON and its grey some people say it suppose to say MOTEL but the TEL is taken and there is a ON but i dont really know what that one is anyway again its a board with grey letter and it says MOON and it at the outside of the bar and guys i was thinking maybe throw an EMP grenade at it?

• Administrators

Hye sure its a board at the right of the bar it says MOON and its grey some people say it suppose to say MOTEL but the TEL is taken and there is a ON but i dont really know what that one is anyway again its a board with grey letter and it says MOON and it at the outside of the bar and guys i was thinking maybe throw an EMP grenade at it?

Nothing occurs when you toss an EMP into it; in fact, same goes if you try a Monkey Bomb or frag/Semtex. The sign seems more like a notice, reminding us that the events on Moon occurred in the past. I know the arrow is pointing towards the building because that's how most sideways signs are set up, however, it seems more of a personal approach that it's behind us in the past. Kinda nostalgic, really - makes you wonder what has happened on Moon after we leave our original crew stranded.

Nothing occurs when you toss an EMP into it; in fact, same goes if you try a Monkey Bomb or frag/Semtex. The sign seems more like a notice, reminding us that the events on Moon occurred in the past. I know the arrow is pointing towards the building because that's how most sideways signs are set up, however, it seems more of a personal approach that it's behind us in the past. Kinda nostalgic, really - makes you wonder what has happened on Moon after we leave our original crew stranded.

Dun worry about it soon we will know atleast i hope so hehe

Hey Guys I just had one of those moments where that little thing inside my head went "DING" :idea:

Here me out on this one, & if anyone wants to try I'm currently playing in a custom game you can jump in & out of, just shoot me a message on XBOX: Ragdo11 706

I believe if I'm not mistaking that the Sign MO-ON actually is supposed to read MONEY LOANS. Going back to the Net Asset Value of the NAV card, I believe that this is the key to it. Never have we had a Bank that Saves our Money thru gameplays before. Never have we been able to Share this amount of points so easily before. GalvaKnuckles why are they Important (other than on the Denizens & Avo), Well to give Money Loans you have to Have them. Bowie Knife DOES NOT work. That clock that's inside the Bank looks exactly like an "Eye" staring directly at the Keys, So its always watching you. Seeing if you give Money Loans or not. Now Maybe just Maybe to activate your NAV card, You have to Loan out a certain amount of points. Also all the Characters have specific quotes about Deja Vu & being their before, why is that. I could be wrong & it would'nt be the first or last time but I think it is a pretty good theory though!!

Let me know what you guys think, Agian Ive got at least 200k in the bank I'm willing to "Throw Away" on testing this out!!!

• Administrators

Seems like "MO[NEY] [L]O[A]N" would fit nicely. Then again, the whole point of this was to see the overall message, not so much for what could fit in there. Think of the Diner sign that reads "DIE NOW", or even the Tunnel board "DAY X /2 M E". The 'MOON' sign may be pointing towards the bank, or it may just be referring to the building it's attached to.

Also, the reason for a bank is to allow a new system of saving all those hard-earned points and allowing teammates to share the points you hoard. This concept has been asked for many, many times throughout the zombie series. I don't want to disregard the idea of the NavCard being something other than navigation purposes, but as far as evidence shows, the "net asset value" means nothing in this game versus what we have in regards to how the NavCard would operate.

Hey Guys I just had one of those moments where that little thing inside my head went "DING" :idea:

Here me out on this one, & if anyone wants to try I'm currently playing in a custom game you can jump in & out of, just shoot me a message on XBOX: Ragdo11 706

I believe if I'm not mistaking that the Sign MO-ON actually is supposed to read MONEY LOANS. Going back to the Net Asset Value of the NAV card, I believe that this is the key to it. Never have we had a Bank that Saves our Money thru gameplays before. Never have we been able to Share this amount of points so easily before. GalvaKnuckles why are they Important (other than on the Denizens & Avo), Well to give Money Loans you have to Have them. Bowie Knife DOES NOT work. That clock that's inside the Bank looks exactly like an "Eye" staring directly at the Keys, So its always watching you. Seeing if you give Money Loans or not. Now Maybe just Maybe to activate your NAV card, You have to Loan out a certain amount of points. Also all the Characters have specific quotes about Deja Vu & being their before, why is that. I could be wrong & it would'nt be the first or last time but I think it is a pretty good theory though!!

Let me know what you guys think, Agian Ive got at least 200k in the bank I'm willing to "Throw Away" on testing this out!!!

Seeing how I drained my full bank, I'll take whatever you give, but I can tell you I've loaned a lot of money to people. I've even given 50,000 to randoms just because. I have probably shelled out over 2 mil to others, with no effect other than a growing white beard,portly belly, and laughing in " ho "

Yea I agree, I mean It was just a spur of the Moment thing. It would probably require 4 players thou I would Imagine. Unless its just something that goes over time. Commitment. I also agree on the Navigation aspect but the whole being beside the points, & having a black stripe going down the side. Just looks too much like a debit card to me. I forever thought it was Navigation until I heard Net Asset Value, & Now I'm kind of just stuck on this thought!!! Money Loans is def what it is, Possibly not Money but def LOANS as you can see the little dots for the L A S. I dunno sounded good in my head thou at the time!!!