Character Idea

Hi My name is Mark and I've been following the posts on here for a couple of months and with the following news of the DLC i have a theory

If "Die Rise" is set in China/Japan i was thinking a relative of Takeo would appear and that would feature the second relative of the original 4 with the assumption that Misty is Dempsey daughter or granddaughter

So each DLC pack would feature a new set of characters that is a relative of the original 4 and the final Easter egg would have the relatives and the originals coming together to stop the antogonist which I think we have yet to see yet

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off welcome to the forum Mark!

I really like this theory! If Misty is related (personally I haven't delved much into quotes as of yet but may do at some point) then having different relatives of the O4 pop up would be very cool & could potentially make for a weird time travel-y thing & a lot of entertaining quotes from everyone.

Like the theory, hope to see you posting more soon!

... The picture you paint is not far out of the realm of possibility.. However I can't see it as the actual picture...

Meaning I disagree with your theory... I say we fallow the origional 4 or the green runners... But a new set of characters seems a bit exesive to the storyline... I mean we HARDLY know the green run group now, heck we hardly know the origional four! No.. We should stay with them...

I think they want to show us the global affect this has, and therefore want to show different peoples view on the apocalypse and the explosions.

I think each map could feature new characters with like radios of different gangs trying to follow the voices and think they save the world with which side of the Easter egg you made your gang do.