Magazines In Green Run in the Town

Ravishing Panda

Applied science appears to say: penicillin xxx favorite. Xxx looks like I've, but makes no sense.

Edit: the start room has 'nuke donkey' and a picture with the power tower and a 3. Maybe turn the power on 3 times?

Many think 3 towers, which makes sense too.

I think that there is room next to your name for 3 navcards, when you try to use one, it says incorrect navcard, which means in red run or blue run (made up names) you can use your green run card to teleport to this map.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it doesn't seem too important. As for NAVCards, there's room for 4.

Now, as for Atomic Donkeys... that can only lead to one place. AUSTRALIA! MEXICO!

Or it's just a reference to an IRL poster that was mentioned on another thread. I forget which one.

'Atomic Frontier Days' (Nuke Donkey) is a real book & that picture is on a poster in game, not on one of the magazine covers.

Well done on getting some more words from the covers, try to get them from in the game, not from the screenshots in the post.

In made a thread in the Green Run section that has some information on 'Atomic Frontier Days' if you want a quick read.

It's just a thread with information about the Hanford Site.

You can find it - HERE

I'm still unsure on what the 'Nuke Donkey' means?

Well OBVIOUSLY the Nuke Donkey is what it says on the tin. The closest thing we have to a Donkey in zombies is Mule Kick. Mule Kick let's you have three weapons.... Three. Weapons. Nukes are weapons. Three nukes. Got it! All we have to do to complete the EE is activate three nuke power-ups at the SAME TIME! That will make the Navigation Table work and transport our brave heroes to Australia Mexico, the land of El Burro, mentioned in the Mule kick jingle.

Mystery number two solved.

(I am reading the thread you just linked to right now though. I mostly stalk the forums a lot, so I might've skimmed it before. Interesting stuff.)

• 4 weeks later...

I think its possible that it takes place in australia, and that it would be on the fourth dlc if it did take place. But, I don't see it any time soon. It would be fun, and a huge map, even the facility was seperate sections which could be several survival maps integrated into the big tranzit mode. It defanitly seems possible, though im not getting my hopes up, mostly because a lack of internet connection, but I think that its a long shot.

But then again, so is everything we have done so far in zombies.

on the applied science magazine it says something about penicillin on the bottom. That could give a hint to the timeline right? I mean penicillin was really big in the 50's and 60's(?) but since then its died out slowly due to overuse.

Yea, im fairly certain that green run takes place inthe sixties. It looks sixties. Moon was related to five, which held jfk and took place inthe sixties. The green run project and the great leap forward took place in the sixties. Green run is defiantly the sixties, though I haven't played the great leap forward so I wont claim it to a period, specially since time travel is popular in zombies.