Megaman2DK- next step "found"

connor3mm

So a guy on YouTube going by the name megaman2DK put up this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBCa5Ouen2U. He gets trapped in the bank/PaP room when there's an electric spark and the battery(or radio) in his inventory turns into a rod.

Now this may lead to something for the next step but how do we recreate it ?

Also when he gets trapped he Cannot get hurt and he claims he ears Richthofen laugh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that the rod Richtofen used on Griffin Station to get access to the zombies?! forgive me cuz i can't remember the whole scenario but Richtofen and Maxis relayed back and forth until Richtofen Hacked the computer. Now Stulingher has it, and he's the only one who can hear Richtofen right?! The bank... Town.. NavCards.. Argh i need to think..

What do you guys think? I mean progress has pretty much stagnated and there have been plenty of shots in the dark or little things here and there that seem like glitches, but this may be something. I only say that because of the ambiguous part swap that occurred on his hub, it looks like the battery changed into some cylindrical looking thing. I'm still pretty sceptical though because all of the confirmed steps of the EE were directly addressed by Maxis or Richtofin, most of the new proposed steps have no context whatsoever. I guess we just wait and see if this occurrence is re creatable.

Seriously? This is a few things cut together.

1) the flash of light is caused by breaking a turbine... More specifically, the infinite turbine glitch.

2) the parts are both from the turret built at the farm...1 is the ammo box, the other is the gun itself.

3) the gun part is shorter than the ammo box

Here is what this is.

1) take a video of a destroying turbine. 1 time in that spot in the bank, another under (or just behind) the player for 1st person POV.

2) cutscenes of being swarmed by zombies with the gun in inventory.

3) splice together, and insert the ammo box (slightly larger) over the gun. Video editing 101.

Notice how short the clip is? That's because he went down right after is. Getting swarmed by zombies takes several seconds to go down... This is why I run with the zombie shield. Good reflexes and I can get it out and bash the swarm.

Sophisticated troll still smells like a troll.

I think that this is a glitch. I've had 'invincibility' happen to me today when playing, right outside that lab entrance.

And where exactly do you hear Richtofen's laugh/train cars screeching? If it's at 1:12, then I think that's just the box moving.

It's at the very end of the video. He lets it play through, and right as the puff of white/electrical smoke appears and he gets the new inventory item, Richtofen starts laughing - video ends with train cars squealing.

He could have just inserted the box moving sound into the video... but as I said, I think this is just a barrier glitch.

Seems ridiculously fake to me.

Watch the video at the start. Look at his feet. There's a box that appears and disappears quickly. THE BOX IN HIS INVENTORY. All he did was put some videos together and do a bit of editing.

Basically, the white flash is a turbine (taken from posts in here), the rod is nearby (it's a part) and then he goes and stands there and just holds X. Not very difficult :P

Idk why he's invincible, but he probably just put god mode on.

Idk why he went to so much effort to do that and then forget to edit out the box.

Just everyone remember what ha said in the video " I have a full gameplay and i'll upload and prove it" so there's the proof. He'll either say he trolled us (which is unlikely) or he'll disprove all the disbelievers. And he's got a 1300+ subs it's not like he's gonna not upload, he's got the entire CoDz Active members waiting on the vid..

Doesn't mean he can't have faked it. Like I said, the rod could've been behind the door, as well as a turbine breaking. Godmode could've been used to keep himself alive. He didn't even need to use any editing to put this together. I'm not saying it's definitely fake or anything, but tbh it doesn't matter anyway.

It's just a part we already know exists.

Doesn't mean he can't have faked it. Like I said, the rod could've been behind the door, as well as a turbine breaking. Godmode could've been used to keep himself alive. He didn't even need to use any editing to put this together. I'm not saying it's definitely fake or anything, but tbh it doesn't matter anyway.

It's just a part we already know exists.

Re-watch it again, He got hit! he took damage as he was walking past the money depository. So the whole "God Mode" thing is debunked. Could be a glitch but i dunno.

I remember seeing a video where the guy was standing at the hole in the wall where you find the Meteor, The other 2 players were down in the PaP room, & all of a sudden this same exact thing happened. The Meteor flashed like this then Richtofen started laughing...I really dont think this is fake, What caused it & why I have no f**k**g idea